chapter one 1

"Kitsune?" Naruto's voice interrupted my daydream.

"Hm?" I looked at my blonde best friend who was crouching next to where I sat on the ground under a tree.

"I asked if you knew where Kakashi-sensei is. He's late... AGAIN!" I tried not to laugh at his and Sakura's ticked-off faces.

"You should be used to that by now... He's always late!" I said shrugging and standing up.  I shifted my gaze to Sasuke, who was leaning on the wall nearby glaring at the ground like always.

Just then, Kakashi appeared in a puff of smoke.

"My apologies... I met a man on the side of the road who had been badly injured so I had to-" 

"LIAR!" He was cut off by Naruto and Sakura yelling in his face.  He just smiled his usual closed-eye smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hn." Sasuke grunted, smirking a little bit.

"Kakashi-Sensei, why did you call us here? Do we have a mission?" I asked, twirling a lock of my long fiery hair between my fingers.

He paused for a second as if thinking. Naruto tapped his foot impatiently.

"Sensei she asked you a question!" He yelled.  I swear... I love Naruto, but he has no patience!

"I know, I heard her." He said calmly.  Turning to me, Kakashi said "Sort of.  You see... Lady Tsunade has an idea.  She wants to increase trust and bonds between some Genin.  Such as you four."

Naruto blinked.  Sakura was just staring at Sasuke... Like always.  I swear that pink headed girl treats him like a god! He may be hot... but really?

"Kakashi-Sensei... I don't understand!" Naruto said after thinking for a moment.

Kakashi chuckled.  "I didn't really expect you to, Naruto. The point is, you better pack your bags and meet me at the Kokage's office in an hour.  You won't return for at least three months."

We all stopped.

"Three months?!?!?" Sakura yelled. "Three?? I have too much stuff to fit in my bags!"

"Alright a three month mission! No matter what, I can do it in two months, believe it!"  Naruto yelled, throing his fist into the air.

Kakashi smiled as we all continued to yell questions at him.

"Alright, alright. Let me explain some more."  He said waving his hand at us.

"Fine." I said sinking to the ground.  Naruto and Sasuke both sighed and sat down, too.  Saukra remained standing with her hands on her hips glaring at Kakashi.

"Five teams have been chosen to participate in a three to six month... Well I guess you could call it a mission.  There have been three locations chosen to put you guys in." He explained leaning on a nearby tree.

"So you're putting the teams into buidings?" Sakura asked looking at him curiously.

"Where are we staying? Who are the other teams? And I better not have to room with P.O.D. over there."  Naruto yelled at Kakashi, pointing to Sasuke at the last part.

"You won't know the location until you get there.  I'm not sure of the other teams, and you won't have to worry about the last part.  You won't be together." Kakashi said.

"Huh?" We all said together.

Kakashi just laughed some more. Obviously, he was enjoying seeing us so confused.

"Like I said, five teams have been chosen.  At random, of course.  Groups have been selected, as well.  Three locations, four teams of three, and one of four.  So if you od the math, that means five to a location. excpet one will have six."

We all stared at our sensei.  Eyes wide and jaws pretty much on the floor.

"Kakashi sensei are you serious??? Staying with the enimies for THREE MONTHS?!?!" Naruto yelled.

"S-S-Sen-sensei?!" Saukra stuttered.

"I cant belive this..." Sasuke said stuffing his hands into his pockets.  Yeah he's not a people person... Me on the other hand?  I like making friends... If I like them. Saukra and Ino? They make me hate people.

"This is gonna be fun!" I yelled.   Everyone stared at me.  Kakashi chuckled.

"I can't tell you nay more details.  Sorry, but only the Hokage knows the rest of the information.  Including who you will be staying with.  Now! Go pack up for awhile... and meet me in the Hokage's office. " Kakashi said as he walked away.  I guessed he just didnt want to hear us talk anymore.

Oh well.  I just hope whoever I will be staying with for two months... That I won't hate them.

____________________________________________

Soooo this is the first chapterr. I kind of have a plan for where this is going... sort of.  so if things seem rushed and random, sorry :P but i hope you like it!! pleeassee please vote, comment, and fan! thanks guys!

- <3 kiko