chapter threee

"So where are we goin?"  I called to Kurenai.

She was taking Kiba and me to our... well I guess our new home.  Kinda sorta maybe.

"To your location, for the hundredth time."  Kurenai said calmly. not even looking back at me.

"It's OK Kitsune, we'll be there soon."  Kiba said beside me.  

Akamaru walked happily alongside Kiba, his tongu lolling out of his mouth carelessly.  Have I mentioned I absolutely LOVE Akamaru?  'Cause I seriously do!  I mean he's just so... Huggable!  And  adorable!  

"Yeah I know but my feet are gonna fall off!"  I complained.

 I mean really, we've already been walking for an hour.  I don't even know where the heck we are in Honoha anymore.  But I know we've kinda been going in circles.  I guess the Jounin really don't want us knowing where we are.

"Well you don't have to wait any longer, here we are!" Kurenai said.  

I looked up to see a huuugd building.  Like really huge.  Like Uchiha-compund type huge, and maybe bigger.

The whole thing was white, and at least 3 stories tall.  Not to mention how wide it is!  and eveyr level had balconies with really decrotive railings.  

"Woah."  I heard Kiba say beside me.

"Ruff!"  Akamaru aggreed.

"I guess that's a good thing."  Kurenai laughed. " I hope you enjoy your next 7 months here! and the Sand Village team is excpected to arrive later tonight, most likely around midnight."

I barely heard the last part, because Kiba and I had already dashed towards the house.  I don't know what he did that for, but I wanted to get the biggest and best room!

                                           (~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~)

"Perfect!"  I called as I finished unpacking my things.  Like I had planned, I got the largest, prettiest room in the house.  There were 8 to choose from, so it made thigns a little challenging.  All the rooms were on the top floor, though.  

At the top of the stair case there was one, and parrell were two others.  They were all pretty nice, but normal sized.  The one right accross from the first one had a very nice view of the lake just behind the house.  

Other than those three rooms, a long white hallway had 3 more placed randomely.  They were slightly smaller, and I didn't like any of them.  At the very end of the hallway, 2 more rooms stood.  Both equally sized and decorated, I loved them both!  I chose the one on the left, because it's balcony also had a nice view of the lake.

I really didn't care where the others slept.  Heck, they could play musical bedrooms... 'But I'm keeping mine!'  I thought.

"Oi, Kit!"  I heard Kiba call.  So Naruto isn't the only one to use this nickname now?  Maybe it'll catch on... Whether I want it to or not. -__-

"Nani?" I called back.

"Come here!"

'Ugh!  I just walked about a thousand miles.  Can't  I relax?!'

"K!" I walked out of my new room and down the hallway to the stairs where Kiba stood leaning on the banister.

"Do you know what time it is?"  He asked once I got there.

"Dammit Kiba!  What do I look like? A clock?"  I walked back into my room.

"Geez I was just wondering!"  He yelled down the hall.