chapterr twelve

Wow... I just want to say thanks

! I have gotten so much support for this story, and it makes me so happy to know that you guys like it!  So I hope you like this chapter!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

'Damn Kankuro...'  I sat up, with my knees under me to glare at him.  I looked over to see him and Temari both hiding giggles.  Gaara was leaning against the counter without his gourd.  I saw that he had a few scratches on his face. 

'I gave him those..'  I glared at Temari and Kankuro 'till they stopped thier fit of giggles.

"Hey Kit!  Glad to see you're back."  Kankuro smirked at me.  I stuck out my tongue.  Temari said the same, but to her I actually smiled.  Then she looked over to Kiba, who was rubbing his cheek still.

"Kiba, what happened?"  She asked looking slightly concerened. It was my tuen to laugh, now.

"Revenge!"  I said in between giggles.

*End little recap thing*

It's been two days since th little... Accident.  Conversations have gone back to normal, and aren't really forced or anything.  'Cause at first, it was a little akward.  But I know that I can trust these guys.  Well, I can tsust everyone except maybe Kankuro.

Kidding!  He may be a little... "Special", but he's not all bad.

"Kitsune!"  I groaned.  I swear, Kiba and Kankuro fight all the time, and I alwys end up breakingthings up.  It sucks...

"What now?!"  I opened my door and saw Kankuro and Kiba standing on the stairs with thier arms crossed.  And the way they looked, I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

Kankuro had red marks on his cheeks, like Kiba.  And Kiba had that ridivulous purple face paint on. 

"Who did this?!"  They both yelled pointing at thier faces. 

Covering my face with my hand, I pointed to myself.  Without looking, I knew they were both glaring. 

"Why?!"  Kankuro yelled.  Kiba just grumbled to himself. 

"Sorry, sorry!  I couldn't help it!  You were both asleep on the couches, and I had some markers so I just-"   I started to explain but Kiba cut me off when he heard what I said.

"MARKERS?!"  His eyes were wider than ever. "You did this with markers?  Like... Permanent markers?!"  Permanent markers?  Oh shit I didn't think about that...

"Well um.. I used these.  Whether they're permanent or not I don't realy know.."  I grabbed the red and purple markers off the dresser next to my door and threw them to Kankuro and Kiba.

They caught the markers, dropped them a few times, and were silent as they read all over them.

"KITSUNE!  THIS IS PERMANENT!"  Kiba yelled as he saw the words.

"Oh... Well sorry 'bout that."  I shrugged. 

"THIS WON'T COME OFF WITH JUST SOAP AND WATER!"  Kankuro yelled.  Won't come off with soap and... Oh!  Oh wow this isn't good...

"Oh... Um... I bet they have something in town you guys could use to get it off."  I tapped my chin with my finger.

"I can't believe this..."  They both said.  After a few more minutes of arguing, I handed them both some money and told them to go find something to use.  After all, when we first started the Hokage told us we could leave the house once a day.