chapterr ten

So I liked how the recap thing worked out... So form now on I will do that at the beginning of every new chapter!

Also, I just wanna say thank you to everryyyone who voted and commented, fanned me, and just read my story!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

"Look!" He yelled. Kiba whirled around and I heard him gasp. Akamaru who sat on his shoulder buried his face in Kiba's jacket.

Turning slowly and against my will, I saw something I didn't want to.

Gaara was still on the balcony, and Kitsune was standing. Her hair whirled all around her, pushed by some invisable force. I couldn't see her face, but her fingernails looked just... Deadly.

Gaara stood there with his arms crossed, not moving one bit.

"Dammit Gaara get out of there! Get over here!" Kankuro yelled while waving his arms.

But we were too far for Gaara to hear us. But I could hear one thing... And that was Kit. In the same spine-chilling voice as before, she yelled out slowly;

"Oh Kitsune. You never learn, do you?" And that same laugh filled the air.

*End little recap thing*

Temari's POV

"Kitsune!" Kiba's voice rang through the air. But this wasn't Kitsune... So she wouldn't respond.

"Kit snap out of it!" He yelled again. Kankuro grabbed his arm to stop him from running to her.

"Kiba stop..."I whispered. What was Gaara doing?

"You can't hope to live, boy."Kitsune's chilling tone interrupted my thoughts. She was facing Gaara, her eyes glowing red. She seemed so threatening.. But Gaara being the har headed person he is didn't care.

"Get outta there..."Kankuro muttered to himself. For the first time in awhile, I was actually worried for Gaara. Just then, Kitsune sprang forward, arm outstretched and her claws reaching for Gaara.

He didn't even flinch. Instead, his sand surrounded him making a wall. Kit's hand smashed into it, and a growl escaped her mouth. I could see her face, and let me say her teeth were just... creepy. They were long a pointed like fangs.

With a scream of rage from Kit, the wall of sand threw her back and she hit the wall. Gaara's eyes narrowed and stared at Kitsune, who seemd barely affected.

The sand surrounded her in a ball.

'No... He wouldn't"

My eyes widened. He could kill her... But instead she just slashed through it with her claws. Such power! He would't kill her... This wasn't really her, anyway!

"What is she to you, boy? You wouldn't hurt your friend, now would you?"Kitsune's lips curved into a cruel smile. I knew we were all just waiting for something to happen... Something to happen to make this stop.

But nothing happened to make it better. Instead Kit reached for her katana. Carefully sliding it out, Kitsune laughed.

"Why the hell isn't Gaara doing anything?" Kankuro whispered to me.

"The same reason we aren't... He doesn't know what to do."I never took my eyes off my brother, who seemed very confused... His eyes narrowed more.

Kitsune took this as a chance to attack. Swinging her katana in a deadly arc, she flew towards Gaara. But yet again, his sand just blocked it. I knew he couldn't block it forever... Especially with that blinding speed we had all seen before this demon.