chapterr four

Wow thanks!! I got a bunch of ceomments and fans and votes for this story!  It seriously means a lot to me, so thank you!!     

OK so this story starts in Kiba's POV, just like the other chapter ended.  this chapterr might be a little confusing..and probably not very good..  so stick with me!! :P I know i promised the story sooner, but long story short, flooding in my basement this morning... So this was the only time I could update! hope you guys like it anyway!

<3

                          ~+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+~

Kiba's POV

"So what's there to eat around here?"

Kankuro Temari and I had been sitting downstiars talking.  Just trying to be friendly... I guess.  I mean if I'm gonna be stuck with them for 7 months, I don't really want to hate them.

"Go look in the cabinet." I said pointing Kankuro towards the pantry where most of the food was.

So far, I learned some kinda interesting things.  We talked abot ourselves, then the conversation switched to the most mysterious one here.  Not that Gaara kid, but Kitsune.

I have to admit, even I don't really know a lot about her.  All the times I've seen her fight, she's extremely... well amazing.  And when she's talking, she'... differnt.  Nice, kinda.  Friendly? I guess.  But there are deffinatly certain topics you just can't discuss with her.  'Family is one of those'.

"What happened to them anyway?"  Temari asked gently.  We had been talking about that.

"From what I know, I dont think she's got any"  I explain.

"Oi, speakin' of her, how old is she?"  Kankuro calls form the kitchen.  I almost fall off the couch.

"Too young for you!"  I yell at him.  This guy's pissing me off. Obviuosly...

"Sorry about him..."  Temari says shaking her head.  

"Yeah well she's fifteen.  Like all of us."  I say.  

"I'm not fifteen. Neither is Temari."  Kankuro says, joining Temari and I again.

"Yeah I can see that."  I say.  Yeah, so far I like Temari WAY better.

"But you know who is?" Kankuro asks, looking around cautiuosly.

Temari laughs. "Give it up Kankuro, no way."

Kankuro starts to say something, when Gaara walks into the room.

"Hi Gaara."  Temari says polietly.  I have to say, the guy scares me. Apparently he scares Kankuro, too.

Gaara nodded and leaned agaisnt the wall.

"... Where is that Kitsune girl anyway?" Kankuro says.  Wait, did he mean Gaara earlier?  This guy's our age?  I thought he was older. Hm.

"Well she should be-" I started to say.  But I was cut off my a loud thump from upstairs.  We all looked up at the cieling.  

"What was that?" Temari asked concerned.

"AWH BITCH THAT HURTS!"

I laughed.  "That's Kitsune for you."

                                   <<<^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^>>>

Kitsune's POV

You know one of the worst ways to be woken up?  I do.  It's called falling off your bed and hitting your head on the table next to it, which by the way is REALLY FREAKING SHARP.

"AWH BITCH THAT HURTS!"  I yelled, grabbing the top of my head.  Only then did I realize I was on the floor in my room.  'How did I get here?'  Last I remember, I had fallen asleep on the couch last night... LAST NIGHT??

Shoot I missed meeting the Suna ninjas!  Which means if they weren't awake before my little outburst, they were now. 

"Kitsune?" Kiba's voice rang from downstairs.

Crap... Oh well.

"Nani?!"  I yelled back.

"What happened? Are you OK?"

'No I think I broke my skull.'

"Yeah I'm fine! um.. Be down in a sec!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. Ew...  I brushed my hair and teeth and looked at myself again.  Better. eh good enough.

I walked down the stairs slowly, sort of... Nervous.  And the throbbing pain in my head didn't help.

I walked into the kitchen, and didn't notice Kiba standing near me.

"What happened?"  He asked.

"Huh?  Oh... I um.. Well I kinda fell.. Off the bed.. And hit my.. Head..?"  I said pausing because every time I talked, it hurt.

"Wow.  Oh geez that's a huge bump..."  He said brushing his hand over top my head.

"Yeah it hurts like hell."  I said leaning on the counter.

"Get some ice.  It'll help."  He said walking into the living room.  I heard laughing from a voice I didn't recognize.  So looks like I might not have woken up the sand ninjas.  Better than what I thought!

I did what Kiba suggested and grabbed a few ice cubes from the freezer, wrapped them in a wash cloth, and pressed it to the bump forming above the side of my forehead.  

"Oi Kit, come here."  Kiba called from the living room.  I sighed heavily and trudged into the room he had just a few seconds ago.

I looked up from the floor as I walked in to see Kiba sitting on the couch next to the funny cat lookin' guy i recognized immediatly.  Sitting next to them on a chair was the blonde girl with the fan, the cat guy's sister.

"Well hello there." The cat guy laughed.  "Good to see you finally awake."  He laughed more.  Am I the only one not understanding this?

"Um hi."  I waved a little, glaring at Kiba.  He couldn't have introduced me later?

"Oh right.  I'm Kankuro!  That's Temari,"  He said pointing to the blonde, who waved at me and smiled a little, "And that's Gaara."  He jabbed his thumb towards the other doorway.  I saw the red headed boy standing there looking at me.  

Being a girl and all... Yeah of course I thought he was cute.  His hair wasn't really red, more like auburn.  But the most striking feature were his eyes.  Of coure he wasn't really looking at me, but looking off into space.  With his beautiful sea foam-green eyes... 'OKK let's not get carried away!'

"right... Hi. "  I said waving a little again.  I ruffled the side of my hair and yawned.  I probably shouldn't have, but oh well.

"So you fell off your bed?"  Kankuro asked, watxhing as I pressed the ice against my head.

"Yeah..."  I kinda drifted off.

Kiba chuckled. "Not the first time!"

I glared at him more. 

"What its true!" He said.  He just ignored anything I was about to say and pet Akamaru, who was sitting next to him on the couch.

This morning wasn't going too well and I have'nt even been awake for 30 minutes.  I have a feeling today will be an odd day...

'Not too bad... A cute boy my age is living with me for 7 months!'  And NO I do NOT mean Kiba!