chapter twenty fivee

*Go little recap!*

'Do it! You can!' I tried convincing myself about a million times over I was going to be able to. When I heard a small "thump" on the roof, my heart rate increased about twenty fold.

I took a deep breath and walked to the glass door to my balcony. Opening it slowly and closing it quietly behind my, I crawled onto the railing of the balcony and pulled myself onto the roof.

I saw his silhouette on the now clear sky, and my breath became shaky.

"Gaara?" My voice surprised me on how quiet it was. But I knew he heard it as I walked up the slanted roof, careful not to slip as the shingles were soaking from the rain only a short time before.

Gaara turned to look at me, his seafoam green eyes burning into mine. He had a non exsitent eyebrow raised in question.

"I thought you went to sleep." Came his monotone response. I swallowed my fears and before I could even think about what to say, the words almost came rushing out of my mouth. It took everything I had not to rush straight to the point. So to start off the confession, I simply said six words. But to me, it felt like a thousand.

"I need to tell you something..."

*End recap*

Temari's POV

I yawned and walked outside onto the small balcony I had in my room. I liked to go outside and just spend a few minutes in the fresh air before going to sleep.

"Gaara?" I jumped a little, hearing Kitsune's faint voice coming from somewhere nearby. Raising my eyebrows, I looked over the railing and side to side.

'Where is she?'

"I thought you went to sleep." I recognized my little brother's voice coming from somewhere close...

'The roof!' I smirked a little and backed up to the glass door, careful so they wouldn't hear me. There were a few seconds of silence, where I could hear nothing but the leaves rustling on the trees surorunding the house.

"Well I..." I silently urged Kitsune on. I knew what she was about to say! She could do it!

'Come on... Kitsune come on!' I heard her sigh and heard a few scuffling noises on the roof above me.

"Remember a little while ago... When you asked me about love?" I could hear her pausing every few seconds, struggling to find the words to say.

'Oh come on Kit... You can do it! Now or never...'

Kitsune's POV