chapterr six

"Hey look at this!" Kiba burst into my room.

"Ever heard of knocking?!"  I snapped at him.

"Oh...Sorry."  Kiba backed out of my room and closed the door.  He then knocked.

"Ahaha you didn;t have to do that." I giggled.  Kibda opened the door again and stepped into the room.

"No but seriously look at this!" Kiba held out something in his hand.  I shifted from my sitting position on my bed to on my knees, so I could bed forward and see what it was.

In Kiba's hands was an odd looking... Orb?  Ball?  I couldn't tell.

"Um.. Cool." I said still staring at it.  I mean it was just a small ballish looking thing not bigger than his palm.  

Kiba laughed. "You have no idea what it is, do you?" 

I stared at it more.  It was a greyish blue color.  But it seemed to almost... Swirl.  

"Nope."  I reached out my hand to touch it.

"Don't!"  Kiba jerked his hand back.  He ended up tripping over Akamaru who had come in.

"Kiba...."  I laughed as he stodd up, his jacket hood covering his eyes.

"Hn." He pulled down his hood, and picked the bally thing from the ground.

"Well Kurenai sent it to me.  She said she sent something to Hinata and Shino, too."

"Oh.  Well what's it supposed to do?" I sat on the ground and leaned against my bed as Akamaru hopped onto my lap.

"Um..." Kiba scratched his head and looked at the ball. (ok tht sounds wrong.. sorry guys :P)

"Wow.  You don;t know what it does?" I laughed a little.

"No.  Kurenai didn't tell me." I glared at me.

"Oh. Well I'm hungry.  What 'bout you?" I stood up and set Akamaru on the ground.

"Sure.  I think Temari and Kankuro are downstairs, too."

"Kay.  Gaara?" I stopped in the doorway and looked at Kiba.

"I dunno."  He shrugged.

I just kept walking.  I felt bad for Gaara.  I mean he's not really... social.  Like at all.  But have i mentioned he's actually like.. Nice?  I only really talked to him once. Not for very long though.  You never get quiet in this house, and it's only been 5 days! 

"So  your Gaara?"  I looked at the boy sitting on the couch.  He opened his eyes a little, looking at me.

"Yeah. You're Kitsune?"  I nodded.  I didn;t expect him to rmemeber me.  The only other time I met him was during Chunin Exams.  But I knew Naruto and him were actually kind of friends.  They understood each other.

"Can I ask you something?"  He seemed surprised by my question, but nodded.

"You have the one tailed demon inside you.  Shukaku, right?"  Naruto had told me of course.  Naruto and I told each other everything, becuase we were so... simalir with our demons. 

I looked back to Gaara. His eyes were closed again, and I could tell he was thinking.

"Yes."  I would have said more, but Kiba and Kankuro started fighting.  Like I said before, cats and dogs really don't mix.

(End flashback thing)

We walked into the ktchen, Kiba stll trying to figure out what the ball/orb thing does.