chapterr five

"Hey Kit!" Kankuro's voice rang from the kitchen. Apparently, everyone liked calling me that.

'Thanks Kiba...'

"Nani?" IT was a few days after Kankuro, Gaara, and Temari had gotten here.  So far, things were going pretty well.  Except Kankuro and Kiba don't really like each other... I guess cats and dogs really don't mix.

"You've got a mission coming up! Your sensei just sent you a message."  He walked into the room and threw me a letter.

I ripped open the envolope, to see a few lines of typed writing.

Team 7,

You are being assigned a mission.  Details are not yet known by you. Your sensei will meet you in two days to take you and the rest of your squad on this mission.

I read it over a few more times.  so I know pretty much... Nothing.  OK. Guess I'm gonna see how Naruto and Sasuke are doing... And Sakura.  I wonder if they have stories to tell yet.

I don't really have any... There hasn't been much going on.  I've talked to everyone a little bit.  Even Gaara.  But he doesn't really talk much...

"Hey wanna play poker?" I looked up at Kankuro who was sitting on the ground in front of me, holding a pack of cards.

"What? Poker?" I've played before, but not for awhile...  Last time I played was during Academy with Shikamaru, Naruto, and Kiba.  Of course Shikamaru won.

"Yeah.  I'm bored, you're here.  Let's play." He started to shuffle the deck on the carpet.

"Um ok... What are we playin' for?" I sat cross legged in front of him, the deck in the middle.

"I guess... five bucks?" He reached in his pocket and took out a five dollor bill.

"Kay." As he dealt cards, I put my money on top of his.

Kankuro explained a little bit, as I haven't played for a long time. Pretty soon. we both knew how this game was gonna end up.

"I win!" I took the ten dollars from where it layed on the floor.

"What the... No way!"

We played a 6 more times.  I won twice, and he won three times. Somewhere between the 4th and 5th games, Kiba showed up.  Than Temari.  And finally, Gaara.

"I win again!"  I threw my hands in the air and laughed. 

"No fair!"  Kankuro grumbled.  From where the others sat on the other side of the room, I could hear them laughing.  Even Gaara kind of chuckled.

"Yes fair!"

"No! You used your Boobs no jutsu!" Kankuro pointed at my chest.

"What the... Boobs no... That's not real!" I yelled crossing my arms.

Kankuro just laughed a little. "You make it real!"

'Ok thats it!'

"Kankuro!! You perv!"  I tackled him to the ground and held his wrists.

I heard Kiba and Temari laughing even more.

"You realize this is just a better view... Right?" Kankuro snickered.

"EW! YOU'RE SO MUCH OLDER THAN ME!" I yelled.  I smacked his purple painted face.

"Ahaha Kit, calm down." Kiba laughed.

I sighed angerly and got off of Kankuro.

"Ouch.." He said rubbing the red mark on his face I had made with my hand.

"You asked for it!" I sat back down on the carpet and blew a strand of hair away from my face.

"Wanna play again?" Kankuro asked shuffling the deck.

"Fine. Bet?"

Kankuro laughed kind of... creepily. "Let's make it more interesting... Oi Temari! Kiba! Gaara! Come here!"

Kiba raised an eyebrow, but got up and walked over.  Temari and Gaara followed.

"What are you-" Kankuro interrupted me.

"Sit down in a circle, where no one else can see your cards."

They did what he said, and I moved over so Temari could sit next to me.  Going clockwise, it was Kankuro, me, Temari, Kiba, then Gaara.

"OK. Now take your cards." Kankuro took his own cards first.

"Alright so we're all plain' I guess." Kiba said.

"Yeah. Now bets?" I asked Kankuro.  He still hadn't really explained.

"No bets!" Oh no... I think I know where this is going.

"No bets? Then what are we.. No! Kankuro no.." Temari apparently knew, too.

Kankuro just smiled his creepy... pedobear-ish smile.

"Strip poker!"

"OK that's it I'm out." Kiba tried to stand up.

"Nope! you're already here!" Kankuro just pulled him back down.

I glared at Kankuro. "Really? You wanna play strip poker with you brother and sister, and two 15 year olds?"

He thought for a few seconds. "Sure."

"You perv! That's gross!" I grabbed a pillow form the couch and threw it at him, Temari did too.

"Kankuro!" She yelled.

He just scratched the back of his head and grinned.

"I go first!" Kiba said. I glared at him, too.

And we did play... And not too long after, I was glaring at Kankuro a lot.

for starters, because I was only wearing my bra and shorts.  I had no bracelets, shoes, nothing. and I could tell Kankuro was loving eevery second of it.

'Danm that pervert...''

Temari was wearing the same thing I was, and she was glaring at Kankuro, too.  I mean seriously?! Who wants to see thier sister wearing that??

And last, Kiba, Gaara, and the damn pervert himself were all only wearing their boxers... Ew..

Now you see why I hate strip poker?

I drew a card.  The excact one I needed to win, actually.  I blinked.  Kankuro saw it, and I guessed he thought I was mad at the card.  Wrong!

"I win!" Kankuro yelled. He threw down his cards. 

"You wish! Straight A's!" I threw down my cards.  All four of the Ace's.

"Damn it!" I herd the others cursing under thier breaths and looking at thier cards.

I jumped up, grabbing my shirt.  I hit Kankuro with it.

"I winnn! Take that, you perv!" 

With that, I skipped up the stairs to my room.

"How the hell did she do it?" I heard Kankuro complain.

"I have my ways!" I yelled down to him.

"Cheater! You really did use the Boob no Jutsu!"

I heard a loud smack.  What I guessed was Temari's hand and Kankuro's face. 

'As far as you know, perv... As far as you know.'

______________________________________________

Soo I hope you liked this chapter! I know it was a little... odd :P But I just kinda felt like writing it.

  So In two chapters, Kitsune has a mission.  But I'm thinking about making her not go, cause something else will happen... (dun dun dunnn) but i dont know yet... so anyway!   let me know what you think by commenting!! ALSO! I won't upload the next chapter, until I have at least 2 votes! TWO VOTES! hopefully we can get there :D thanks! - <3