chapterr two

'What does Kakashi sensei mean...?' I thought as I packed a few things into my bag.  It wasn't a combat mission, or he would have told us to pack light.  For me though, light is about 4 things...

I shoved clothes, a brush, a few kunai, toothbrush, all that essential stuff into my small bag.  I tied my hair into a pony tail with a simple ribbon, and looked at mysekf in the mirror.

A normal 15 year old girl is what I saw... Until I thought about everything that's happened to me.  Normal is one thing I am deffinalty not.

for starters, I killed my entire village.  Well not excactly me.. But at the same time it was me.  I have a demon inside of me.  I can't see it inside of me, like Naruto can his.  But cetain times I can't control it and it instead takes control of me.  I basicly just watch from my own eyes as the demon does whatever it wants to.  For example, I watched hoplessly as my demon killed my family.  My mother, my father, and my two little sisters.  

It was a horrifying experiance... And it haunts me to this day.  I have awful nightmares of re-living the experiance.  Hearing my family and friends scream as I killed them. Not being strong enough to help them...I can't stand it. 

I turned away from the mirror, fearful of seeing the demon again.  

"Kitsune!"  Naruto called.  He told me he would meet me and we could walk to the Hokage's office together.

"One sec!" I called back as I slipped on my fingerless gloves and opened the door.  

Naruto grinned at me and gave me a thumbs-up.  "Ready Kit?" He asked.  He's the only one who's ever called me "Kit"  Why? I don't know... But it doesn't bother me.

"Yepp! Let's go!" I said grinning back at him and we set off toward the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit wheres Kakashi?!" Saukura yelled.  Again, team 7 was here and Kakashi wasn't.  I swear... this perveted old guy needs to get his priorities straight.  

"Right here!"  Well speak of the devil, there he is now.

"YOU'RE LATE!"  Naruto, Sakura, and I all yelled in his face.  He backed up to the door of the Hokage's office.  We had waited for him until we went in.

"Is that you Kakashi?  Bring your team in now."  I heard Tsudane's voice fomr in the office.

We all walked in through the  wood doors. I was extemely mad, because the first person I saw, was of course, Ino.  Choji and Shikamaru stood next to her, both looking veryyyyy bored.

A few feet away from them, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino all sat leaning against the wall.  Hinata's eyes lit up when she saw Naruto, but like always, he didn't notice.  Poor Hinata... She's so sweet and all.. Just not very outgoing and way to shy.

Accross the room, Lee, Tenten, and Neji all stood. 

"Kitsune! "  I heard Lee say.  Lee has always been one of my friends, well since I met him a few years ago.  Tenten, too.  Neji's just a little... Shy and gives off a sort of... creepyish vibe.  During the chunnin exams, he gave this whole speech about how he was born to a side branch.  Sure I feel bad for him, but he wwon't really talk to me.

"Hey Lee!" I said waving.

"Wait so is this all the teams, sensei?" Naruto asked looking at Kakashi.  

I looked around the room again.  Not too bad... except the fact Ino and Sakura were fighting over Sasuke. Again.

"I am not the right one to ask about that.  Now I excpect you all to listen to the Hokage and follow her orders like this mission could endanger all of Honoha."  Kakashi said, shrugging.  He waved and left.  I saw him walk away with Izuma, Gai, and Kurenai.