chapter twentyy two

*Go little recap!*

'If this is over, that means everything will go back to normal! Well, almost everything. I would need to find a way I could sitll go on missions... And it'd be so weird not having Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro not around.. I mean I'd still see Kiba but not as much... Nevermind things wouldn't be normal. Without Sasuke and Naruto around, things jsut won't be the same.' I sighed a little.

"No, Kitsune. I said almost." I looked up at the Hokage and saw her smirking a little. I raised an eyebrow in question, and she responded almost immediatly. "I'm only shortening it. Taking this from seven months, to four. Now I have to get back or Shizune will think somehting happened." She turned and started walking away.

"Shortening it?" I said a little more confused than before.

"You're halfway there!" She called over her shoulder before turning the corner. I looked back at Sakura and Kakashi-Sensei. They both shrugged a little.

'Halfway there?'

*End recap*

Temari's POV

I leaned on the door to the t.v. room glaring at the guys. They were all sitting on the couch. Doing... Nothing.

Absolutely nothing. Not training, not talking, not eating, not watching t.v. In fact, I had started to wonder if they were even breathing. My eye twitched, and I couldn't take it... The motherly figure was taking control.. I had to.. I just had to..

"Get up, dammit!" I yelled. In sync, they all turned their heads to look at my really creepily... Kankuro and Kiba's dark eyes and Gaara's light ones all stared at me emotionlessly.

"Do something! Train! Talk! Just get up!" I yelled agian. And yet, still no response from them.

What the heck?!

"Fine. Ya know what? Fine! Be lazy! I don't even care!" I turned on my heel and stomped back into the kitchen.

"I'm back!" I heard a familiar voice call and the door shut. I leaned backwards to get a view of the doorway to the tv and saw Kitsune walking in.

The guys didn't even say anything to her, but just watched her as she walked past them. Kitsune's eyes narrowed and she slowed down until she stopped, standing in the middle of the guys.

"Umm..." She opened her mouth to say somethign but closed her eyes and just kept walking. She came into the kitchen and leaned on the counter next to me. "You know what? I don't even want to know.." She said and shook her head. I laughed a little and tilted my head.

"You're back early. I thought you were gonna be gone for a few days." I looked over at the clock. "It's been an hour..."

"Yeah I know." She said and opened her eyes. "It wasn't really a mission, Kakashi and Tsunade just wanted to talk to me.. And after that I went and got ramen.." I could tell she seemed a little confused.