chapterr thirteen

So I decided I won't do these little things at the beginning like I am right now... But instead I shall od them at the end only!  And I like how the recap things are qorkin, so Ima stick with those...

Enjoy!!

<3!

*Go little recap thing*

"3 days?!?!  Thats so long..."  I groaned.  Turning to Kankuro and Temari, I said "What about you?"

"Um.. Baki said probably one or two days.  Not a huge misison."  Kankuro shrugged.

"Great... So I'm gonna be here alone for like two days?!  Ugh..."  I leaned back onto the couch closing my eyes.

"Well ya know... when we get back we could always play strip poker or turth or dare again..." Kankuro suggested.

I laughed as a loud smack sounded threw the room.

'God... He never learns does he?'

*End little recap thing!*

"Get off!"  I screeched at the dog who was licking my face. 

"Akamaru seriously!! Stop it!"  I giggled. 

Sooo... Everyone left earlier this morning... But I forced Kiba to let Akamaru stay with me so I wouldn't be too bored.  Well it didn't work.. Somewhere within the 4 hours we've been here I thought tying pink and purple bows in Akamaru's fur would be a good idea. 

It wasn't.

"Ruff!"  The little white dog barked.  Most of the bows had fallen out, but a few still remained, now lopsided and falling all over the place.

"Okay, okay!"  I reached forward pulling him off me. 

"Sit still you little white demon..."  I growled as I examined my arms and legs.  They were covered in little red marks where Akamaru's claws had traced over my skin.

Pulling out the last of the bows, I sighed.  I needed something to do... Soon. 

"It's only been 4 hours and I'm already bored as hell!"  I yelled as I sprawled out on the kitchen floor.

"Ruff!"  With that  Akamaru trotted happily up the stairs, probably to go to sleep on Kiba's bed.

'Kiba's bed... I haven't been in Kiba's room yet...'' And yes, that gave me many ideas of what I could do today. 

"Hey Akamaru wait up!"  I scrambled up the stairs and walked down the hallway towards Kiba's door.

For whatever reason, he chose one of the smaller rooms that was kind of in the middle of the hallway.  Peeking in the opened door, I saw it was a complete mess. 

"What else did I suspect?"  I muttered to myself, sweatdropping.

Other than his clothes throws to almost every surface of the room, there wasn't much in it.  A plain dresser and a few small tables, a nightstand next to the bed, and a glass door that led to the balcony.  Ther were two windows and a bathroom, as well as the carpet was a light blue.  it was kind of cute, but not much to my liking.

Wait... Why was I here?

"Ruff!"  Akamaru looked up at me and wagged his tail.  And yet another idea popped into my head.

"Hey Akamaru... Let's go into town and go shopping!"  I scooped up the dog in my arms and ran down the stairs. 

Pulling on my shoes I glanced at the clock.  2:34. Most of the shops close up at about 9 or 10 so I had awhile.