chapter twenty eightt

*Go little recap thing!*

"Hi." Kankuro tried to talk, but his mouth was full so it sounded pretty weird. 

"What are you so happy about?" Kiba laughed a little.

"Well I got permission from the Hokage!"

"To come back with us?!" Temari jumped down form the counter and smiled hopefully.

"Well... No... But I mean I got permission to go back home!"

'I need to stop calling it that... This is my home...'

"Your home?" Gaara asked.

"Well I mean like my birthplace.... My old village." I tried to explain.

"And why are you telling us?" Kiba asked, eating some of the ramen in the bowl he held in his hands. I laughed a little, crossing my arms.

"Well... Let's just say I need your guys' help..."

I could see the confusion in all of their faces.

Temari narrowed her eyes slightly, Gaara raised his non-existent eyebrows, Kiba swallowed his ramen loudly with a confused face, and Kankuro just looked at everyone.

"What? I don't get it..." Kankuro doesn't catch on too fast...

"Well, who wants to go to the library?" No one's faces changed...

 *End recap!*

Temari's POV

The next day we all went to the library.

Kitsune led us to a medium size building near the side of Konoha. I was ready to help her, but I wasn't so sure if the guys were as enthusiastic.  Last night Kit had explained that the Hokage had pretty much granted the permission of her leave, so she could go to her old home.

The only problem was that Kitsune had no idea what this place was called, or where to go.  So she had pretty much just explained to us to grab a bunch of books, maps, whatever, and start reading.   

Kankuro had asked her what we were exactly looking for, and she basically just stared into space, not knowing what to say.

"Well... I guess a small village on the outskirts of Konoha... With a massacre and all that..." She struggled to find words to say, tapping her chin when we had asked her.

"Well that leaves us with... nothing to work with." Kankuro sweatdropped.  But Kitsune just brushed it off and led us all inside.

Kankuro yawned... Books make him tired. He's the one that would rather be training his jutsus rather than his mind.

'Then again, so would Gaara and I...' 

"Let's get started!" Kitsune said loudly.

But of course you can't yell in a library... And an old looking lady sitting at the front desk told Kitsune to "SHHH!" Which earned muffled laughs from the rest of us as she walked to the side blushing slightly, mumbling under her breath.

"Start where?" I walked next to her, looking around at the books. Shelf after shelf, bookcase after bookcase, there had to be thousands of books.