chapterr nineteen

So I know I usually don't so these little things at the beginning... But I just want to say sorry for the late upload and lack of awesomeness in this chapter!

WARNING: this chapter's a semi-filler, and really doesn't have that much of a good storyline for now... But the next chapter will be better! i promise! :P

*Go little recap thing!*

'Kankuro's already Kitty-Chan...' I though to myself as I drew a few more cards.  'Kiba's pretty much already a given... Puppy-Chan, Mutt-Chan, or Doggy-Chan.'  I looked over the top of my cards at Gaara. 'Panda-Chan or Raccoon-Chan...'   I let my thoughts trail to Temari, half paying attention to the game I was playing.  'She doesn't even look like an animal like the others...'  I mean even Kankuro was right, I've been told I look like a fox! Temari's hair is kinda spiky... Almost like a hedgehog or porcupine!

'But Temari might get mad if I called her Hedgehog-Chan...' I isghed and turned my attention back to the game in fornt of me. So maybe her nickname would be a little harder than the rest...

'But I'll figure it out!'

*End little recap thing*

"I don't think it's that bad!"

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No! We can clean it up perfectly!" I looked at the sheepish Temari and narrowed my eyes.

"You do realize how long this'll take, right?"  Temari and I looked all aorund from our place sitting on the ground in the kitchen. Yeah... Neither of us can be trusted alone in the kitchen...

See, Kankuro, Gaara, and Kiba had all gone out to do "guy things" or whatever.  Kiba had gotten back a few hours ago, and Temari and I decided before the guys got home, we should make dinner.  But instead, the blonde and I were covered from head to toe in tomato sauce... 

And so was the entire kitchen.

"I know...Dammit it looks like a freaking crime scene." Temari sighed.  She was right, the whole room kind of looked like it was covered in blood instead of tomato sauce. I started to giggle a little bit at a new thought.

"How did this even happen?" I smiled and licked some of the tomato sauce off of my fingers. Temari giggled too and pointed to the counter, where at least 10 cans of tomato sauce lay over the stove burst open.

So apparently, after I turned on the stove, Temari set the cans on it... And they all exploded resulting in a huge mess.

"How are we gonna clean it up before they get home?" Temari tried to stand up, but slipped and landed on the gorund, splashing more sauce everywhere. By now we were both laughing and trying to clean our faces off and just stand up.

Deciding sliding all around wasn't the best idea, we both stopped trying.

"It's a lost cause..." We both sighed and just sat next to each other, leanng on the cabinets. 

I wiped away the sauce from my face and laughed a little as Temari did the same.

Suddenly, we heard the front door open downstairs, and immedialty we heard some familiar voices...

"Oh no..." I whispered to Temari.  Both of our eyes were wide as we heard Kiba, Gaara, and Kankuro coming up the stairs.

"Hide!" She half whispered, half yelled.  We both scrambled out of the kitchen and into the tv behind the couch, leaving a dripping trail behind us.