chapterr seventeen

*Go little recap thing!*

But even then, I couldn;t get my mind completely off Sasuke and Naruto.  Naruto would be devastaed if he couldn't bring Sasuke back!

I hate to admit it... But Sasuke might be stronger than Naruto.  And running off to Orochimaru was all for his revenge, which Sasuke thinks is his soul purpose in life.  His revenge.  That he is an avenger.

And I get it.

He wants to kill the person that ruined his life, that set him apart from the others.  Naruto and Gaara get it, too. In fact, I think every single one of the Jinchuuriki would understand.  If I knew them.

We're all differnt... Set apart for that very reason. And I guess we always will be.

But that's not quite a bad thing.

*End little recap thing!*

"Are you... serious?" My eye twitched as I stared down at the plate on the table below me.

So tonight was Temari's turn to make dinner.  Yeah, whovever said that was a good idea was a liar.  A freaking liar I tell you...

"Just try it!" Temari whined from accross the table. I looked up at the blonde, my eye still twicthing.

"This doesn't even look edible!" I set my fork down and pushed the plate away form me.  Gaara and Kankuro had already done the same about 5 minutes ago. But beoing nice I decicded to at least give it a try. Yeah, not a good idea.

"You guys are so mean to me..." Temari crossed her arms in front of her chest and sighed.

"Learn to cook and mayb'e we'll be nice." Kankuro snickered.

I ignored the brother and sister as the bickered, and instead stood up to go get some ramen instead of whatever the heck it was Temari thought she made.

I bent over to look at the cabinet full of ramen containers. Or it used to be full... Now there was only a few left.  Isn't it sad how fast we go through instant ramen?

"Hm.. Hey guys, I think I'm gonna go shopping." I stood up striaght and called to the sand siblings.  They all called responses, and I walked into the room.

"Umm so yeah I don't have money..." I looked at Temari, who sighed and reached into her pocket.  She handed me about 30 dollars, which would buy enough ramen for at least a month.  Like I said, we all eat a lot of ramen!

"Want me to go with ya?" I looked over to the grinning Kankuro.  I bent down to his level and patted his head.

"No, no I don't." I grinned at him.  I stood up straight and looked at eveyrone.

"Anyone else want somethin?"

"No." Gaara said, blinking his sea-foam eyes.

"Not really." Temari twirled her blonde hair looking off in to the distance.

"No.." Kankuro crossed his arms and pouted like a child. 

I guess the question was aimed more towards Gaara and Temari, anyway.

"Kay then, I'm off!" I pocketed the money Temari had given me and went out the door. 

The sun was birhgt, but the air was cool.  It was fall, after all.  Actually it was September, to be all exact.

'Where can I buy ramen?'  Well lately Ichiraku's has been selling some... And that's the best ramen place around Konohagakure.

So I turned down our little sidestreet onto the main dirt road of Konoha.  All the familiar faces smiled and in return I did the same.  The soft fall breeze blew leaves along the side of the street, ocasionally mixing dust off the paths into the air.