chapter sevenn (uploaded again...)

Sooo Wattpad's being weird with itself.  I decided to upload this again into the right story thing, and hopefully it'll stay there! 

                                 *________________________***______________________*

"Do you think she's gonna wake up soon?"  A hushed whisper forced my eyes open.  I shot up from where I was laying.

"What the... Awh bitch that hurts!"  I grabbed my head, which now throbbed like hell.

"Apparently." I opened my eyes again to see Kiba and Kankuro in my face.

"What happened?  Why am I passed out on the couch? Why are you in my face? And why does my head hurt so bad?!" I glared at both the boys who were now staring at each other.

"Yeah Kiba.  Tell her the answers to those questions."  Temari's voice came calmy from the other side of the room.  I looked past Kiba and Kankuro to see Temari sitting with her legs crossed and eyes closed.  She seemed to be thinking really hard about something.

"Well um.. You.. got tired..?"  Kiba had his head down, looking at the floor.

"I hope you realize you are an awful liar.  Now tell me the truth..."  I glared at Kiba, then turned to Kankuro.

"Uh.."  He looked around the room, as if to find the answer written on the walls.

"Kankuro...."  I narrowed my eyes at him.  I was not in a patient mood right now.  Maybe because I don't remember how I got here?

"It was Kiba's fault!  He grabbed you!"  Kankuro covered his face with his hands.  Kiba anime fell.

"Your kidding me, right?!  You're the one who pissed her off!! I was trying to save your life, man!"  He waved his hands around above his head while yelling at Kankuro.

"Just shut it!"  Temari was now on her feet.  "Kit... It was Kiba's fault."  she pointed to Kiba, who was about to hit Kankuro.

"Kiba!! Just explain what happened!  I feel clueless!"  I tried to sit up again, but my head hurt too much.

"Alright, alright!  Just... Please don't get mad."  Kiba slowly walked over to the couch and sat crosslegged in front of the couch.  He sighed, then started talking.

"Remember that ball thing?  How Temari told us it could see memories like a movie kinda thing?"  He never made eye contact with me.

Then I rmembered.  Kiba had touched me, trying to drag me off Kankuro.  But he hadn't put down that orb ball thing.  Which meant they had all seen my memories.  My demon.  Me being a ruthless murderer and killing my family.

"And then when Kankuro wanted to play strip poker again and then you tried to-" 

"Kiba..."  I whispered.  I stood up.  Trying to mask my emotions, and failing horribly. 

"Don't kill me!"  He held his hand in front of his face.  Immediatly, Temari's eyes widened.  See, Kiba had meant it in a comical way.  Because normally I would hit him or something stupid.  But after what they saw, and what they now knew, to me it meant so much more.

"Kit no I didn't... No it's not like that."  Kiba saw my eyes widen.  But it was too late right now... I stormed out of the room in just enough time that nobody saw the tears streaming down my face.

I closed my eyes and ran up the stairs.  Reaching the top I grabbed the railing and was about to turn to walk down the hallway when I bumped into something hard.