Part 4 Sinful tongue of pain

He could only hear the footsteps reverberating thought the hallway and judging by the rhythm and loudness, it was clear the owner of them was approaching towards the room where he was kept. The blindfold deprived him of his vision and hands were tied behind his back with ropes that were already chaffing his wrists. Despite the strange situation he was in, his breathing was slow and calm. The heels clicked on the floor when they suddenly stopped. There was nothing but the sound of the door that was shut close implying that who had bought him might have approached. He inhaled deeply waiting for what was about to come.
"You look so calm". It was woman's voice that was dripping with a bitter and mocking sarcasm.
She circled around the bed and smirked at his position with which he was sitting on the bed. With knees bent back, hands tied and being blindfolded he looked submissive. But with slow rising and falling of his chest, slacked jaw, lips slightly open he looked like a challenge ; a rebel spirit who in every way urged her to tame and mold him.
"Or are you eager for this..."
"I am slave otherwise... ". Hand made a contact with his cheek and it stung as if needles had pricked his skin.
"You are a pet". She barked at him. She wanted to break him open in front of her heinous eyes. Nimble agile fingers tore his shirt apart revealing toned muscle chest to her.
"I will reduce you to nothing" She bit his neck and he had to bite his tongue in order stop himself from letting out a reflex shout. Something warm and sticky trickled down his shoulder and he knew that it was the blood seeping from his neck.
"Sensitive flesh". She smiled against his neck licking the trail of red up to his ear where she pulled the piercing between her teeth earning a shout from his mouth.
"It hurts"? She massaged his ear between her index and thumb enjoying the agony and frustration on his face.
He didn't respond and she pulled it again this time more roughly than before. "Please stop..." He growled and hissed with a burning sensation in his ear.
"I thought you don't get pain". She laughed kissing his jaw. "A good pet ought to answer his master".She forced her mouth on his; sliding her tongue inside his mouth coaxing his one. She swirled her tongue around his sucking hungrily on the warm flesh, sliding in and out of his mouth. She tilted his head for better angle tongue exploring every inch of his hot burning mouth teeth digging in his lips. He heard the bed creak when she moved to the left side of him if he was close enough to accuracy.
"Like rough? Let's see how you fight"?
He was about to retort when sharp shout erupted from his throat. Something painfully hot made a contact with his chest and it was burning his skin with pain. She smirked at him pouring drops of wax on his sensitive pink nipples that flushed red with the transparent ivory liquid. A tear managed to escape beneath the blindfold much to her joy and satisfaction. She removed the solidified wax from his nipples and replaced her mouth on them. His head thrown back when she shifted on his crotch slightly grinding while sucking at his chest. He held back his groan much to her dismay and she digged her nails in his throbbing member. He jerked into her hand when she began to pump him down at painfully slow pace. Thumb pressing into the shaft while biting brutally at his lower lip drawing blood. He groaned both in pain and pleasure which she was looking for all along. He thrusted in her hand, looking for relief because she built him to the point of being torn apart and come undone.
"I'm the only one here who can give you both agony of pain and fits of pleasure" She removed her hand from his trousers leaving his aching member throbing in agony of being left unreleased. He protested- a growl- in response and she snatched away the cloth that was depriving him of his vision. He blinked for few seconds, squinting and adjusting to the light of the room. His eyes fell upon his torturer who was beaming devilishly upon her victory.
"It's up to you what you want
".

She kissed gently his lips balming then with her warm tongue.
"Only I can soothe the pain that I give".