Part 10 Rhapsody in Red

He wrapped himself in a robe after taking a bath in the morning. Jet black hair dripping wet, beads dusting his think long eyelashes. A drop dripped from his lock running down the bridge of his nose; slowly moving towards his lips that was captured by the tongue and lips of her, sucking on his lower lip. He was standing in the front of wall mirror. She pulled away from him peeling away his lower lip and turned to stand behind him. She lowered the gown from his shoulders revealing his wet skin and started nipping at his shoulder blade to his neck. She removed the gown down to his waist and let it drop at his feet. The cool air made him shiver and she wrapped her arms around him, breasts pressed flat against his back. Even through her red satin robe, he could feel her harden nipple, curves and dips of her body. Her mouth found the sensitive spot at the base of his hairline just above his neck and she sucked on it.  He let out a moan that made her smirk against his skin.
 "I-I'm....unghhhh". Words eloped from his spinning mind as she continued sucking on the tender spot that made him rub back against her clit. She wrapped her leg around his waist from behind, rubbing his thigh up and down in painfully slow tempo. She massaged his nipple in circular motion making it to perk up under her touch.

 "Look at me"! She whispered in his ear, blowing hot breath after licking his ear shell.
"He shivered and raised his head blushing at their reflection. His face and neck weren't the only thing that were flushed. He noticed he was hard by then. His eyes were blown black in the haze of arousal. She smirked at him, fingers drifting lower to the deft of his abdomen. His breath hitched when her finger touched his hot aching member in the lingering touch. Her slit of the gown slipped aside when she rubbed her wet core erratically against his pelvic bone while her fingers were busy pressing and massaging base of his manhood. He put his hands on the walls; palms pressing against it to support himself. She pulled away from him and steered him towards the bed. She lowered him down on the mattress hovering above him. Springs creaked and digged in his spine as she leaned down further on his body. Her dripping wet locks curtained one side of his face;  beads of water trailing down her neck disappearing beneath her robe inside her cleavage. Her bare leg from the slit of robe slided up against his own, knee digging in his hip bone. She grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head while rubbing her clit gently against his upper thigh. He jerked his hips up to create a friction of relief for himself.  She grinned down on him, holding his both hands by her one hand  as other hand slipped underneath the mattress and retrieved the handcuffs. She dangled the red handcuffs in front of his dazed face, lips lifting upward at the corners.

"I wanna see what are you going to do"? She gave a teasingly long lick to his lips as she snapped the handcuffs shut on his wrists.Her hands trailed down his arms, making their way to his chest and brushed his nipples. He threw his head back, wriggling underneath her. She started leaving open mouth kisses down the length of his throat, sucking often, leaving hickeys in their wake. He moaned and jerked squirming underneath her weight. He bent down and ripped her robe down to bust with his teeth revealing her supple breast.  She gasped and stopped her movements when he nuzzled against her flesh and captured her nipple in his mouth sucking on it. Teeth digged in her lower lip looking down at him and the very sight made her moan.

"Slut is showing her true colour".She withdrew from him and he lifted his head up; mouth opened hungrily to recapture her nipple. But she lowered her mouth, tongue delving into his hot burning mouth, teeth scratching against his tongue.He opened his mouth further welcoming her tongue and angled his head to receive her better. She pulled back, leaving trail of saliva between their mouth and left the bed. His head jerked to the direction where she was standing and eyed her when he saw her carrying a bottle of red wine. She sat on the edge of bed, with one leg bent inwards while other extended out for a show. She popped opened the cork of the bottle, fumes of it fell on her lap making her shape visible from the robe. She spared him a lusting glance before lifting bottle to her mouth enjoying the cool liquid. She gazed into his full blown pupils, chugging down the mouthful of bottle though much of the wine was falling down from her mouth to her neck and cleavage. She removed the bottle from her mouth and bent lower to his level. She snaked her hand in his hair, lifting his head up and poured the wine into his mouth lapping against his tongue. Sliver of red leaked down between their connected lips that were hungrily sucking on each other tongues while rocking together. She raked her nails down his sides, holding him roughly by hips.

"Sit"! She separated from him asking him to sit up and he, without much objection, acted upon her command.
'Good boy'.
She climbed on his lap, grinding her ass into his and poured the wine all over his naked torso that glistened in sunlight filtering through the curtains. She licked and nipped his moist juicy sticky flesh all the way down to his navel, blowing cool air against his hardened member.
"Beg"! She kissed the top of it.
He groaned, head thrown back while comprehending what she had asked of him. She spanked his rear that sent wave of pleasure to his groin.

"Shall I leave you like this"? She cooed him caressing his skin underneath the kneecaps.
 "Please"! He growled aching for release.
"Please what"? She teased him working her hands up to his dick.
"Release me". He yelped and groaned both in pain and pleasure, beats of sweat glistened on his forehead making hair plastered against it.
"In what way"? She kissed and nipped her way up to his thigh; licking and dragging teeth up to his core.
"Either way". He hissed, buttocks grinding against the sheet to find release.
 "Only on one condition...". She kissed his lips, lying him down and lowered herself on him. He groaned feeling her hot walls clenched around and she made sure to descend herself as slowly as possible. "Moan...". She pulled back completely enjoying the look of desperation on his face.
"...your own Name". She smirked and thrusted down with force. He groaned as she slammed him against the mattress. He tried to thrust back but she held him down by hips, slowing down her pace.
"Please".
"Moan your name...as if you're your own lover". She adjusted her angle, shifting her one leg between their connected body then thrusted again that made him shout his own name.
  "Edmond"! He groaned toes curling in the sheets.
"Louder"! She grabbed his mouth, nails pressing in his cheeks to which he nodded. She grinded and rotated, angling her hips to receive him better. She inserted her finger and touched the rings of muscle that threw him in the ecstasy of moaning his own name shamelessly. She inserted her second finger followed by another, tips curling against and ticking his sensitive walls. She centred him again increasing her pace as he felt her own walls convulsed around him.

"Alan"! A wail erupted from his mouth when he hit his orgasm. He gasped for air, coming down from his high limbs still tingling from his hard climax. He opened his eyes and found her lying next to his side on her front glaring at him.
"Who is Alan"?