Part 28 Ball Part-II

AN: Thanking Kuroshirotaku for this amazing hilarious chapter. I enjoyed how she brought out humorous actions in my dark characters through her writing.

Kaozou had his grand mansion decorated majestically exotic. His butler, Richard selected blue theme of the banquet that lightened the mood of the night. Sky blue frills and curtains draped over the railings of second floor and stairway with white roses being fixated in the knots.  The steps of the stairs had beautifully glass lit candles on each side. A great crystalline, diamond shaped chandelier, in the middle of the hall, was hanging down from the ceiling. Tiny glittery bulb lights that fell midway from above, in a circle surrounding the chandelier, were twinkling and gleaming like fairy dust. To the left of the entrance door, there were a spring falls over wall length window panes showing the pool and garden outside. In the slight left corner of the hall, there was a tower of champagne glasses for a final touch to the decor.

Regina was in one sleeve, black sheath, chiffon floor length gown. The entire left side of the dress- sleeve- and under bust was see through with beaded black rhinestones. The back of the dress was open with a diagonal beaded strap. Regina's hair were curled elegantly outwards and rested over her right bare shoulder that had a butterfly tattoo just below her collarbone. She had brown Smokey eyes with a streak of cat liner and bold maroon lips. Regina was wearing a glittery black feather mask.

Yuzu was wearing a grey cotton winter hood jacket - black  high lapels that were folded over chest and had grey colour with side zip holding the jacket - above a  white collar shirt and Smokey grey tie with black pants. His cherub features of face had been covered behind lustrous greyish white mask with silver tiny diamonds forming vines on the mask.

AO had been in black pants and purple buttoned up high neck cotton winter jacket with black rimed neckline, side streaked zip and designed two black straps on his left breast. The black purplish venetian, metallic filigree mask  did justice to his wear.

Anne's dress glimmered in the light of chandelier. She was dressed in silver sequin, cape sleeves short dress barely covering her mid thighs. The dress had open back showing dimples of her spine and had a low V cut tilted neck to the side of her waist. Girl had Smokey blue eye makeup with kohl and dark bold red lipstick. Her dark toffee brown hair, that had once been shaved off by Alan, were touching her shoulders and had slight curls. She had a turquoise gemmed mask on her face.

Yuki was in black pants and off white,  black button up simple collar shirt that had grey colour on left lapel down to the mid of buttons' rim, a streak of it on breast pocket and cuffs of sleeves. He had a grey mask with silver patterns engraved on its right side that went well to his evening attire for the ball.

Lee was in black pants and tunic with dark coffee brown, high collar, Korean style blazer. His buttons were down except for one or two, adding simple touch to his personality. He had a smokey black metal filigree mask with dusting shimmer of brown.

Edmond was in black suit, coal black button up shirt and charcoal black coat with pants. He had a Roman warrior designed venetian metallic black and silver mask.

Kaoru managed to sneak inside the masquerade party . He was in dirty bluish grey bottoms and a white shirt with mahogany English style coat. His face was covered behind the black simple mask with filigree, winged like patterns originating from its right base passing above its top.

Alan was in dark greyish lavender shirt with black coat and pants. He had a simple charcoal grey mask for the final decent touch up for his dark personality.

Derward was clad in white shirt and waistcoat underneath an long Italian black coat with a dark grey silk tie and pants. He had a dark greyish lavender venetian mask and his usual slicked hair were loose falling over his forehead.