Part 16 Babydoll House

Where are you taking me"? Regina asked as Anne dragged her out of her room.
"Trust me, you'll lose your mind". Anne told her grinning.
"Xiang proposed Derward"? Regina scoffed trying to be sarcastic.
"Naa! They haven't realized their true love". Anne giggled and led Regina inside the room making her sit on a rocking chair.
"Wha-" Regina's hands impulsively raised to touch Anne's hands that were covering her eyes.
"Just wait". Anne told her trying to hold back her laughter that was already brewing down in her stomach.

"Alright, come in"! Anne called, biting her lower lip as her shoulders couldn't help but shook with her muffled giggles. She removed her hands from the eyes of Regina's whose jaw dropped to the floor.

"..."
She couldn't believe if it was surreal dream or she had lost her mind in hallucination. Maybe it had been a side affect of over dose of sleeping pills because there couldn't have been any way that Derward was in...

'A lacey night gown'?

'With a wig'?

Anne guffawed holding down her stomach. Derward was in cocktail long lacey see through gown, that was embroidered with black threads in the front while back was of black colour. His wig hair were curled, thrown over his one shoulder with make up on his face.

"Doesn't he look like pregnant wife of Xiang"? Anne cackled shaking Regina's shoulder breaking her out of the trance.

"Huh"? Regina just blinked up to Anne who was going into hysteria of laughter.

'Is it some kind of trauma'?

"Next Model"! Anne called out aloud uncrossing her arms as she covered her mouth with her hand chuckling. Regina choked out  when Edmond entered the room in open lingerie.

'Yeah right'

'Lingerie'??????

Edmond stood there with hand on his hipbone. He was in black bra with knot in its front and panties, with a see through chiffon, thigh length open gown dropping off his shoulder.

'She didn't drink last night, did she'?

'And what's with the kitten ears on his head'?

"Regina! Doesn't he look like a lap dancer"? Anne smirked at Edmond who was grinding teeth silently cursing her.

"Just wait Anne, you'll regret". Derward seethed through clenched teeth and Edmond nodded in agreement.

"..." Regina opened her mouth but coughed at the sight of Lee.

'Lee in a pink...'

'Babydoll'!!!!!

Anne was rubbing back of Regina's who was coughing freaking out.

Lee was in pink sleepwear lingerie baby doll with G string. It had cap sleeves, slit down to his belly with a string that was holding it together at the chest. With his long slender legs and a wig on his head he looked like a teenage girl.

'Was there something in her morning tea'?

 Anne ran up to Lee who was blushing like a fair virgin maiden and stuck a jewel in his bellybutton.