Part 15 Pleasurable Intents

She was walking down the alley in the dark cold silent hours of night when the entire city was drowned in the darkness. Cold chilly air nipped at her bare skin of face. Stinging her eyes, it made them watery. She had to finish a long forgotten business. She had been waiting for that for years. Years of patience, search, miasma that she had kept bottled up; burning in the Hell fire. Years of waiting, chasing this hurricane, malicious revenge and sweet grudge against her. Tonight it would end for her. A puff of cold breath escaped her chapped lips; fading into wisps.  She took a turn to the left and came to stop in front of her desired destination.  She took a deep breath and went inside the brothel.
.
.
Room 203

She had been waiting for a lady on a bed. Kohl kissed eyes, ruby lips, she was in mesh stripped bra revealing her tempting womanly curves with a perfect dip of her breastbone, the sharp V cut of her abdomen with a black butterfly ring pierced into her bellybutton. Long silky slender legs were trapped in the thongs barely covering her womanhood and rear end. The door creaked open and she jumped out of bed walking towards that lady with a sway in her hips.

"How may I entertain you". She purred in sultry voice trailing her fingers down to the bust of the lady.
"Serve your best slut". The lady spat squeezing her butt.
She pressed her front against her grimacing.

'She will serve her with the best'.

She wantonly pressed her mouth against the lady fondling with her left breast. The lady groaned in her mouth, tugging at her hair almost ripping them.
"Ahhhhh"! She moaned in pain hinting the lady that she might actually have enjoyed it. She pulled away from the lady steering them to the bed. Black Satin sheets were dusted with the blood crimson petals spreading their fragrance.

"Let me serve you the best of pleasure". She told the lady lowering the zip of her gown that pooled around her feet. She knelt before the other woman, sleek fingers toying with the rim of lacey underwear. She threw her a dirty look before lowering the cloth down to her knees. The woman shivered as she nipped at the clitoris of her, stroking it with her warm tongue giving a lazy lick to her slit.

"Mhmmmmm"! The woman moaned, hand clenching in her hair tightly as she sucked at her clit. She pulled away earning a growl of anger from the other. She kissed that lady passionately again letting her to have a taste of her own. She reached for her behind and unclasped the bra of the lady and grabbed the voluptuous breasts  of the woman ,kissing her senselessly. She threw the lady on the bed climbing over her and gave her a open mouth kiss thrusting tongue in her mouth. That lady grabbed her rear end tugging her down as she sucked on her tongue and squeezed her breast.

She pulled away from the woman, tongue trailing saliva down her throat to cleavage and licked the pearls of sweat gathered in her breastbone. She tweaked lady's nipples with her fingers and pinched them eliciting a moan out of the lady. She bit her nipple painfully pulling between her teeth and nibbled at it. The woman shouted jerking her body up, arching her back. She smirked against her skin as she continued sucking at her breast. She then switched to other breast giving it the same treatment as her fingers played with the lady's clit that was already dripping.

"Heighten the pleasure"? She asked as she left the lady on the bed throwing her a smirk over her shoulder and strolled towards the corner of the room picking up a bag and got back to the lady. She unzipped the bag and retrieved wrists and ankles restraints , suspension and anal hook.
" What are those"? Lady inquired eyeing the equipments.
" They are to higher the pleasure". She grinned kissing the anal hook.
 She put the cuffs around the wrists of the lady, passing the chain through the hook on the wall above. She tied her ankles; knees bent back in what could have been hogtie position if only the arms of the lady weren't tied above her head, hanging down the hook. She bit the neck of the lady placing a leather choker around her neck and to Regina it's the sign of humiliation. She lifted the ass of the woman up inserting the ball of anal hook in her rear tying the wire of the hook with the knots of her cuff restraints.