Part 20 Do not go gentle into that good night

Do not go gentle into that good night.

'Alan'

Alan took Edmond's in his hands and kissed his crying eye, lips brushing a stray tear before it could land on his hand.
"Edmond"! Alan whispered kissing his another eye with thumb tracing his cheek like a sculptor who chisels his Pygmalion. Edmond closed his eyes leaning into his touch to seek comfort for his aching heart. He pressed his forehead against him , fingers sneaking in the back of his hair as Alan continued peppering lingering kisses down the side of his face and jaw.

"Alan"! His name rolled out of the Edmond's tongue as a broken lament which was swallowed up by the warm mouth of Alan in a long chaste kiss. Alan clang onto Edmond's shoulder desperately whose own hands were fisted into Alan's shirt creasing it.
"Ed..." Alan moaned into his mouth, tongue grazing rim of his teeth, silently asking for the permission to enter. Edmond opened up, letting hot flesh to christen every inch of his mouth. He slipped his hands inside Alan's shirt ; sliding one hand up to his spine while other was rested on his chest sensing his heartbeat. Alan pulled away from his lips nipping them gently. Edmond gasped for breath nuzzling against Alan's nose as he lowered collar of Edmond's shirt down his shoulder rubbing it soothingly.

"Where were you"? Edmond whispered lips kissing corner of Alan's mouth.
"It's been a long time". Alan turned his face recapturing Edmond's mouth in a passionate hungry kiss that left them both breathless. Edmond could hear blood rushing to his ears,  head humming as endorphins took over his numb body.
Alan pressed his mouth further, hand gliding up to crook of his kneecap tugging at him as he leaned down pressing himself between Edmond's legs. Edmond's curved  shape nails digged into  between his shoulder blades as adrenaline rush of arousal urged him to hook legs around Alan's pelvis. In the haze of urgency and hormones, his conscience slapped him shaking Edmond's out of his daze.

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Lee".

Alan stopped grinding against his thigh as he looked down upon the flushed face of Edmond.
"What did you say"?  Alan growled hands pressing flatly in the mattress above Edmond's head.
"Lee". Edmond licked his lower lip gazing up at him with slack jaw.
"Whore"! Alan barked at him giving his sweet and gentle facade away. He grabbed Edmond's chin roughly pulling his face closer to him.
"When you're in bed with me, don't go on moaning someone else name"! Edmond glared at him defiantly pushing him off with a jerk.

"Wha-" Alan stuttered.
"Why did you force yourself on him"? Edmond demanded adjusting his shirt.

"Edmond look...". Alan took a step towards him taking sharp intake of breaths.
"You are involved in the murders". Edmond stated more than questioning his tactics.
"Who poisoned you"? Alan seethed clenching and unclenching his fist as Edmond back traced from him stumbling on his balance hitting edge of the bed.
"Regina"? He yelled at Edmond.
"Why are you after them"? Edmond grabbed Alan by his lapels scowling at him.
"The bitch took Lee away from me"! He shouted getting Edmond off his shirt.
"How do you  ..."
" He was mine"! He paced around hand, fisted in his hair as Edmond stared at him in utter disbelief.
"He was mine...mine and mine only".
"Lee"?
"I was his master"! He flipped the table over with his kick, knocking it down. Edmond stood there frozen in his place as he looked at the bewildered Alan going into the fits of rage.
"He betrayed me" ! He yelled punching the wall. "His body belonged to me...mine to take and pleasure... "
Alan stopped midway in horror turning to face Edmond's shocked face with widened eyes.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right.

"No..Ed..it isn't....look.." .
"I must get out of this place". Edmond pivoted on his heels walking towards the door but Alan rushed to him holding him back in a neck lock and choked him.
" You aren't leaving"! Alan frowned as Edmond tried to get free from his strangling grip. Edmond grimaced as something pricked his neck injecting cool burning liquid into his veins.
"What are you..." Edmond coughed choking for air.
"I gave you another shot". Alan slackened his arm around Edmond kissing behind his ear.
Edmond pushed him away palm pressing in where he had been shot.
"What did you do"? Room span around Edmond and he blinked as his vision blurred. Alan embraced him rubbing his back in loving manner and steered them towards their bed.
"Alan..." Edmond gripped onto his arm out of dizziness trying to regain his balance as Alan lay him down down climbing on the top of him. Alan hooked his fingers in his waist band tugging his pants down to his ankles.

"Stop..." Edmond panted fighting against the numb sensation in the back of his head and body.
"It's okay Ed". Alan patted his head unbuckling his belt and tied it around Edmond's hands who were trying to back him off. Alan rubbed his thigh, massaging his tender flesh earning a moan from Edmond whose mind was foggy with the rush. Alan's eyes rolled back having his masculine scent, nose grazing along his sensitive skin.

Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

"Edmond, look at me when I take you"! Alan ordered him as he got out of his pants stroking his hard erected member.
He put on a leather steel chastity belt smirking down at the Edmond's lying form on the bed. His knees digged into the mattress at he grabbed Edmond's thighs positioning himself between his legs.

'Edmond san'.

"...Lee..." Edmond's mind played nasty tricks on him, as drug started to show its affects. He couldn't tell whether he was seeing Alan or Lee  hovering above him or whose voice he was hearing in his mind. Edmond shook his head breaking out of hallucinations to no avail. Alan put his legs over his shoulder as he penetrated him without any lubrication and thrusted in roughly not giving him time to adjust.

Edmond yelped at the feeling of being filled painfully as Alan pounded into him.
" Look at me, Edmond"! Alan barked down at him thrusting his pelvis against him with brutal force, slapping against his hipbone. Edmond bit his lower lip fingers curling into the blanket.

'Edmond san'.

"Edmond"! Alan groaned fingers almost brushing his buttocks in red lines

'Edmond san, are you okay'?

He shook his head in denial to the angelic soothing voice as Alan angled him for deeper penetration ramming him to the brim of his tears in pain more less of pleasure. Chest heaving and glistening;  sweat gathered on his forehead , beads trailing down his hairline falling on the pillow below.

'It hurts, his rear hurts'.

'It'll will end soon, Edmond san'.

"Edmond". Alan drew out panting then slammed back into his ass raking him animalistically chaffing his anus. The crooked open hook of the steel stud of the leather belt scraped open the rectus tissue. Edmond shouted tossing his head aside hissing in throbing teasing of bleeding swollen muscle and his hard member. The pleasure and drug clouded his mind while pain shoot up to his spine making him yell....

'Lee'

Do not go gentle into that good night.

"Edmond"! Alan groaned as he came inside him spurting thick liquid of his orgasm.

'Lee'

Edmond threw his head back, coming down from the burning pain of torn muscle and his own delayed climax. The drowsiness took over him as he slipped out of his consciousness.

"Lee"
'If only he was alive...'