Part 25 Game of Cards: Queen, Jack and Ace of spades

Why did you call me here"? Regina asked him grimacing.
"You don't want your precious maid back"? Alan riled her up as her eyes zeroed on him.
"She is here"? She asked him in utmost shock.
"Not only her...."
"What do you mean"? Regina's eyes narrowed at him.

"Your Edmond is here too".

-
He was driving to the outskirts of the city. The police must have been after him by then and he mentally cursed himself for stealing a police mobile. Maybe the affects of drugs dose were still lasting depriving him to make any sound decision. But the only reason he got away with police vehicle because of the revolver resting on a dashboard. He knew it was Alexial. No, Alan who had been haunting his sanity and dreams in the form of a living nightmare. A man who had had him as his precious toy playing with him like a porcelain china doll. Alan was obsessed with Edmond and that obsession led towards his possessiveness of Lee. The man tortured him, tormented him projecting his remorse of losing Edmond on him. While at the same time, treating him as his lover with tender touch and care. He would handle him roughly, inflicting punishment on him in his anger and at the verge of losing his sanity. But in the calmness of mourning night, he would lie in his lap humming a prayer to sweet dreams of the lonely souls. He used to tell him a story of forbidden love; of how a devil fell in love with an angel. It was ironic to think that Edmond's dark aura and solitude, his craving for Lee made him appear as a devil who fell in love with the pure light of innocence. But in the end, it was Alan who became Lucifer angel. Lee had been told by Alan that he was building a house for Edmond and himself. A place where he could relish in past and live in with his memories and one day he'll find Edmond. When Lee saw Edmond for the first time, he suspected him that it could be him by his physical appearance and features depicted by Alan. Though, at that time he was just being paranoid by his mere name. But when he hymned that poem, the one Alan used to sing to him- Alan would caress and comb his hair with his fingers and hummed him the soothing tune of lullaby for hours even when he succumbed to the sleep- Lee knew that the day wouldn't have been far away when Alan will not only find Edmond but prey him again too. Because Alan had been a shadow in the dark, a lingering ghost chasing him in the daylight hunting him near. For one thing he came to know about Alan was that when he settled his eyes upon something, he didn't let it go of  that easily till the thing itself broke into pieces. And Lee, he had been his toy and Alan would rather murder his object of obsession than let it slip away through his fingers. If Lee was right in his speculation, Alan must have kept Edmond at his house in the outskirts. Lee eyes widened as a car drove past him. He pressed the paddle, changing the gear and sped up to the car. He was fired in his tires, puncturing the right one. He hit the break turning his vehicle around and sent it spiraling into the second one as the bumper of his car collapsed against the other one's bonnet.

-
Silence invaded the atmosphere surrounding them; a beat skipped by, dead calm before a storm brewing in the pit of dark sky. Alan's laughter broke the trance of bitter serenity.
"Edmond is bad at sneaking since our childhood".
"What did you do to Anne"? Regina demanded hands twitching at her sides.
"I did nothing". Alan spoke clasping hands behind his back daring to hit her nerve.
"I just shaved off her head...".
"What"? Regina gasped being stunned at him in disbelief.
"... and cut her finger". He came to stand face to face with Regina.
"What did you do"? Regina shouted eyes widening in horror and grabbed him by collar jerking him. Regina didn't know he would go that far in his grudge against her.
"What's your deal with me"?
"Miss Regina, your hotheadedness is death of you". He tsked taking her hands off him. He pulled out his gun pointing at Regina's head who didn't budge from her place even a bit.
"You called yourself queen... but only if you had known that your own men are my spies". Regina's eyes narrowed at him in a little surprise as he unlocked his gun with thumb.
"You had been overheard that you were going to meet Jacqueline. Jacque is notorious for manipulating the truth and lies for a good deal of money". He pressed the gun between her eyes smirking at her of how he had tangled her in a cobweb.