Part 14 Numbed

Please don't...no...". He scurried back panicking.
"Hey don't be afraid. I love you". His torturer approached him smirking down at him.
" Please don't...please". His back hit the wall, chest heaving and beads of sweat dusted  his forehead.
"Why don't you get it! The latter one slammed his fist next to his head.
He flinched and shrunk back closing his eyes as his entire body shuddered.
"Let me love you please". He stroked his cheek trailing down to his lips forcing his mouth open with a thumb.
"I will never hurt you". He whispered tongue licking seam of younger boy's lips that made him flinch.
"Please....Don't..please..mhmmm". His eyes widened in fear, tears flowing down  helplessly as his lover placed a blade vertically between between his lips.
" Can you kiss it for me"?
He shook his head in horror, sobs and breath died in his throat as his body shivered. Cold sweat trickled  down his spine sending chills of  fear in panic attack .
"NO"! He screamed.

"Please No..." He tossed and thrashed around in his bed ,throwing his arms and legs in the air struggling against his captive.
" Lee wake up"! Derward shook Lee who was whimpering ,drenched wet in sweat.

 " Lee it's just a dream...wake up"! He grabbed his flailing arms shaking him awake by shoulders. Lee's eyes jolted open and he kicked Derward off him.

"No"! He cried hoarsely.
"Lee it's me"!Derward reached for him again trying to calm him down.
" Please don't..." He wriggled and thrashed around trying to break free from Derward's strong arms that were holding him in place.
"Lee it's me..."! Derward placed his hands on the both side of his face shaking him to senses.
"Leave me"! He shouted at the top of his lungs pushing Derward off him and smashed a vase on his head. Derward shouted grabbing his throbbing head and stumbled towards Lee.
"Lee stop"! He called out for him desperately as Lee scrambled back and tripped over the table slamming his head on the mirror.
"Arghhhhh"!
"Lee"! Derward yelled as he rushed to lee's side holding him down. Blood was seeping down his forehead painting right side of his face. Regina and Anne ran into the room after hearing Lee's scream.

"Lee"! Regina called him pressing on to his cut with her hand while Anne was rubbing his hands.
"You okay, Derward". Regina asked him
"He is having panic attack". Derward told her, his own hand covering backside of his head.
"He is going into shock". Anne told Regina checking his pulse and breathing.
"Anne, call in the doctor immediately"! Regina barked and Anne nodded rushing out of the room.
"Lee"! Regina took his head in her hands pressing her mouth against him giving him mouth to mouth to stabilize his breathing and rubbed his back.
"Rena..." He whimpered and winced in pain.
"It's okay. You're safe now". She wrapped her arms around him as his entire frame shook with sobs and hysterics cries.
Edmond stood there at the door frame watching him.
 'What made him go into the rampage and panic shock'?

-
Xiang groaned placing his arm over eyes. The scene replayed in his mind when Ralph shot the bullet that was about to hit Derward 's neck. If he hadn't acted on impulse and rushed towards him in adrenaline, he had been dead.

'Derward' .
He looked down his shoulder and touched the bandages. He pressed on them applying pressure that made him hiss. 

'Derward'
He digged his fingers forcefully in his shoulder and winced in pain.

'Derward'
 He clawed at his bandages scratching and yelped with the burning pain.

'Derward'
He tore his bandages apart in anger revealing a swollen flesh with purple bruises around the freshly stitched wound.

'Derward'
He dragged his body up and strolled towards the mirror examining his stitches.

'Derward'
His fingers brushed the tender wound and tugged at the crossed string of his stitches. He shouted out, tears brimming up in his eyes.

'Derward'
He pulled out the string of his stitches harshly reopening the wound tearing down some tissues in the process.

'Derward'
Blood trickled down his torn flesh coating his arm and chest. He stood there staring at his reflection focusing on the burning pain in his shoulder.

'Derward'
 'How did he even take risk of Derward's life' .

-
"Derward"! Anne shouted running down the hall. "Regina"!
"What's the matter Annette"? Regina looked up from her book. Anne took a deep breath then spoke, "Lee isn't in his room".
"What"?
Derward and Anne searched around for Lee. They checked all the rooms to balconies, backyard and garden, even  library but he was nowhere to be found.
"He must have gone outside". Regina conferred.
"I am going after him". Derward told them  putting on his coat and left to look for him. Regina sulked down on chair worrying for Lee.

"Where he could have been"?
Edmond descended the stairs down to the library and entered it barefooted silently treading through the books stacks. He heard someone sobbing and murmuring and without guessing he knew it was Lee. He halted when he saw his form hiding behind a wooden case. He was sitting with knees drawn upward to his chest; one book resting over his knees, one in his hand while one was amusingly opened over his head. He was cursing and talking to himself that made Edmond snicker. He wrote something in the book tongue poking out at the side of his mouth in concentration. He peeked up from his glasses and grimaced at Edmond.

"And why are you thinking I am hiding here"?
"What the..." Edmond bluffed out at his intuition.

 'Does he have a mind reading ability'.

"And I don't have telepathy". He told Edmond smirking at him as Edmond freaked out.
"It's your stupid face that gives away all".
"I have a what"!? He almost yelled out at his comment.
"A stupid face". Lee rephrased it for him closing down the book that was above his head.  He lifted his weight up pulling out a book  underneath him.

'He was sitting...on a book. A book'?
.
.
.
'A what'?

Edmond shook his head and sat next to him, arm resting over his perched leg.
"They have been searching for you". He told him grabbing his attention.
 "They all are idiots". Lee stated

'Look who is speaking'. Edmond made a poker face at him.

"Derward went out to look for you". He added and Lee nodded his head opting to remain silence.
"How are you"?
"I am trying to finish these last two pages". He brushed aside his question .
"Are you that dumb"? Edmond shouted earning a glare from the younger boy.
"You can leave..."
"Look I am sorry...about last night". Edmond apologized knowing he wouldn't be in the right state of mind to answer him. Lee turned his head away not replying him. Edmond reached for his pocket and pulled out a chain. He tapped Lee's shoulder making him turn around.
"Umm...here". He showed him a silver chain with a obsidian blue jewel hanging down from it.
"What is it"? Lee asked him eyeing the pendant.
"It's a blessed chain by prayer...ummm...", Edmond pursed his lips before continuing.

"...keep it at your side so it helps in ...you know ahhh ..." He trailed away vaguely gesturing with his hand. Lee's eyes bored into his that shortened his breath but he instantly blinked away breaking their gaze. He took the pendant from his hand playing with its orb.

"Do you mind if I do some research about it"? Lee asked him with his big eyes.
"You can".
.
.
.
'It was easier than he thought.