Part 5 Tender touch of Sadism

He opened his eyes ignoring the aching pain in his body. That lady ...events of last night flashed through his hand instantly reached towards his neck touching the swollen area there. He pressed it with two fingers applying pressure and hissed in pain. He knew that it will take time to heal but it wasn't much of his concern. He had been through a lot and dealt with the sadistic nature of men. But each of them tried to fuck him and satisfy their lust unlike the concerned lady who did nothing but played with him as if he was a doll of her interest. He moistened his lips raking his hair back from the forehead with his hand noticing the welts and purple lines etched across his wrist and arm. They would leave bruises for days. He looked down only to find himself naked. Of course he would have been naked otherwise. He searched around for a garment to cover himself. His eyes fell upon the red cloak hanging on the cloth stand next to the wall- mirror. He dragged himself out of the bed walking towards the source. He reached for the cloak feeling smooth and velvety texture of red satin. He extended his arm to pull on the gown when her voice stopped him.
"Morning". Her voice sent chill down his spine that pooled down in his stomach making him nauseous. Trying to act oblivious to her effect on him he fumbled with the other sleeve. She trekked towards him snatching the other sleeve of gown that made him turn around. "Take bath first. I hope you aren't savage, are you"? She said it nonchalantly to which he grimaced. "I am not..."
"Bath". She grabbed his hand gently leading him towards the majestic bathroom. There was a glass shower cabin to the opposite of which there were huge mirrors covering entire walls. There was a white carpet covering the wooden floor nearby wash basin and vanity. There was a hug pool for spa and collective bath of traditional Alaskan style. At the one corner behind the glass door and grey walls, lay a normal size bath tub. She led him there and opened the mechanism for hot water filling the tub to its brim. She guided him inside the tub by his shoulders and made him sit in it. The hot warm soothed the ache in his limbs, as if it had hands of a lover gently massaging the knots in the neck and muscles of his back. He let out a low hum head resting at the rim of a tub. The lady let out bubbling laugh at his cute peril state. 'Shit' He mentally berated himself but he jerked out of his thought when a her hand made contact with his face. She combed his black locks aside from his eyes, tracing his curled eyelashes with her thumb. His eyes, they were cold and alluring at the same time. She liked it when they got darkened at the last night events like dark inky clouds of storm. She traced the scar on his cheek stroking it with feather touch. That scar...she pushed it at the backside of her mind and brushed his moist wet lips. He taking it as a signal of an order sucked at her pad of thumb, nipping it at the base. "You out of the habit"?
"Wasn't it a order"?
"No".
She reached for the casket retrieving a comb from it and tapped his shoulder. "Turn around" He stared at her but reclined it otherwise. He turned his back towards her facing the mirror wall. Too many mirrors here in a bathroom. She glided her fingers down his hair combing them gently. He bit his lower lip as he was sensitive with his hair. "Did it hurt"?
"No".
He knew what would happen if he say no. That she will tug at his hair so it wouldn't bother him much. But it didn't come otherwise. She continued to untangle his locks without pulling much. She opened the bottle of shampoo; sniffing it she poured it out on her hand. She pressed her digits in his scalp, applying the liquid slowly massaging his head. She worked from sides to the top and this whole scenario left him with a confusion 'why she is treating him with a care'? He lifted his head up watching her reflection in the mirror. Her lips were pursed in concentration, brow slightly creased. Her silver lock was fanning with her light escape of breath from her mouth while her black shirt was hanging off her shoulder. She caught him staring at her in the mirror and smirked at him "Control your hunger" . He opened his mouth to retort but his words got caught in his throat like a lump when her hands started rubbing his back. "What are you doing"? She pulled his head back by hair towards her glaring him down, "What does it look like? Am I cooking you here"? She tugged at his hair that stiffened his back. "No", he managed to speak with his neck bent back. She let go of him and started washing his chest. Her thumb brushed his nipple with tender and she leaned in to kiss it. He sat there dumbfounded not knowing what to do or how to react. She rubbed the taut muscles of his abdomen knowing he was holding his breath.
" You will die blue if you keep on holding back". It seemed pun to him because he didn't know whether she was talking about breathing or moaning. Her hands drifted lower and she rubbed his thighs but never touching that sensitive area. She trailed her hand down teasing him . Out of sudden she pulled his leg by force and he yelped as his head came in contact with the rim of bathtub.

 " Are you a child"? She barked at him and closed his eyes trying to ignore the throbing pain in his head. After working up with his feet she lifted him up by the back of his neck and washed him thoroughly under the shower head. He spat out the water rubbing his eyes with hands. She returned with the two towels placing one on the shelf of the tub while the other was thrown over his head. She dried and ruffled his hair in ridiculous manner. She lifted his chin by finger and gave him a full mouth kiss.
"Dog is cleaned now"? She pulled his nose between his fingers. She marched out of the bathroom but stopped at the frame of the door .
" You can lick yourself like a whore and come down the stairs in five minutes". He blinked at her sudden change in tone and mood. He watched her retreating form and sighed resting his head back the edge of the tub. 'What is happening to him'?