She

"I'm just here to return your money," I insist quietly.

He looked at me with his lust filled eyes, swallowing deeply and reaching over towards me.

"That's the money you worked for." He replies, his voice deep and erotic. "I can get it from some other lowlife. I feel terrible now that I know the truth and I refuse to take anything from you." I say, straightening my back. His eyes flicker at me, his dark burgundy hair matted across his face. "Don't make this more difficult than it has to be. I went there, I paid you, I had you. The deed is done. So take the money." He insists and steps forward. "No Raphael, stop looking at me like that. Your wife is in the other room." I hastily remind. "That didn't stop you last night." He replies, raising an eyebrow. Fury boils within me and my hands clench together and I reach my hand to slap him, but he grabs my wrist midair. "Aries, I tried to reason with you. And even if you object I'm still going to plunge myself deep inside you, like I did last night." He whispers seductively against my ear.

"I'm a stripper, not a prostitute." I say as he slowly pushes me against the wall. "Not much of a difference now a days." He says, raising an eyebrow. "You bastard. I don't even know why I wasted my time with you." I say through grit teeth. "Cause you can't deny a good fuck and lucky for you I can't either. Keep the fucking money or I'm going to take you on the wall and not care who walks in." He challenges. "Even your wife?" I ask quietly. "Even my wife. Now what do you say?" He finalizes. I inhale deeply and narrow my gaze on him. "I swear to God, I loathe you." I murmur. He smirks, "Feelings are mutual." He says grinning and I crash my lips onto his.

Im just a stripper. One named Aries, which is also my stage name. Im a runaway and have absolutely nothing going for me. So why would I expect to be noticed by Raphael Underwood?

A European Model God everyone wants. He has money, fame and most importantly a wife.

But that doesn't stop the fact that I'm falling madly in love with him.

~*~*~*~

Coming in August 2013