Chapter 5: Skin

It was around 1:30 am, that I snuck out the house to go see Raphael.
I knew I would get persecuted with questions by Damon before I left so I just decided to slip out.

I was already flushed with arousal and I was burning with need.
I tried to steady my driving but I was flourishing with so many emotions, I could barely keep it still.

With some surprise a I approached the large gates community, I pressed the button and I heard the deep sensual voice of the European model.
The man I planned to fuck.
Raphael.

"Who is it?" He asks and I inhaled deeply.
"Aries," almost immediately the doors open and I speed through the circle of the fountain and parked my car.

I was too excited to notice how nervous I actually was as I approached the front door.

Raphael answered, his white dress shirt was untucked with a few buttons open and his dress pants loose on his hips.
Needless to say, he looked ravishing.
"What do you need at this time of night Aries?" He asks, his voice showed irritation but his eyes held deep lust as he gazed down at my attire.

I was wearing a tight fitted skirt with a garter belt and a bralette, with my jacket shielding me from any creeps who had mistaken me for a prostitue.
I was dressed as one!

"Where's your wife?" I ask out in a rush and he dips his hand into his pocket.
"Went to Scotland to see her father. She'll be back in the morning." He replied in a deep tone.

"Awh, someone seems upset that they didn't get a good nut." I tease, in a serious tone and his jaw clenches.
"You woke me up just to crack insolent jokes?" He spats out and I smirk.
"You seem wide awake to me." I observe gazing down at him and his eyes flare.
"Aries, I only have three buttons to push but right now you're pushing all of them." He whispers and I swallow, holding my posture.
He was the only guy I let talk to me this kind of way.

"Which buttons would that be Raphael?" I ask in an innocent tone.

"First, your smart ass tone. Coming to my mansion at an absurd time." He pauses and I lick my lips seductively.
He was totally bluffing with the whole 'three buttons to push' concept. But I didn't care.
"You're missing one champ?" I say in a high voice.

"And finally for looking so damn sexy and coming just when I need you too." It's only a few seconds that I process what he says as his lips collide with mine.

Our first time actually kissing.

His tongue immediately slipping into my mouth as my hands explore his chest, pulling at his expensive buttons and ripping his shirt open.
God this man was certainly a sexy ass model.
He groans into my mouth as he lifts my legs to wrap around his hips.
He squeezes my breast and flexes his hips to mine and I moan subtly.

"Your lips are so addicting," he mumbles and pulls me to the other side of the wall.

And I realize. No bed. We're completely in the main center of the room where any one could walk in at any given moment.
"Don't worry, I gave my staff the night off. I planned to do this with my wife but you're so much better." He admits as he pulls my skirt down his hips.

Balance of power is completely off but I manage to tug his hair back and release my legs down.
Still keeping my lips against his, I switch us so I slam his back against the door. My red bottoms giving me an extra few inches so I don't have to stand on my tip toes.
"You're bringing out a side of me Aries," he groans into my mouth.

"And what would that be?" I ask seductively.
He takes my bottom lip between his teeth as he reaches for his belt loop.

He wanted head? No problem!
But I freeze as he takes off his belt and folds it.
My eyes widen as I watch him smirk and takes a fistful of my hair and drags me to my feet, pushing my mouth over his erection that's begging to spring out.
Even though all I taste is the metal of his zipper, I'm still completely aroused by what's happening.
My mouth sucks at the cloth that separates his erection and my mouth. He forced my face there while his hand holding the belt, extends and slaps my lower back and ass.

I squeal and arch forward.

He just spanked me with a belt!

I was no masochist...but this was still so...arousing.

"You want my dick in your mouth don't you?" He whispers and spanks me again leading me to moan again.
I absolutely hated dirty talk but this just took it to a whole other level.
I found it sexy.
Please oh please, talk dirty to me some more! I begged in my head.

"Do you? Aries answer me." He'd amended and all I could do was nod and reply with soft whimpers.

He pulls back my head cause me to take a loud gasp of air and fondles with his pants until they pool around his ankles.
My eyes widened, my God!
However was he going to fit inside me? Let alone my mouth.
But I was determined and angry that he doubted my ability to handle him.
Slowly I licked up his length, my tongue flicking across his pre cum filled tip, his tangy flavoring arousing my tastebuds as I repeated the process, locking an eye contact.

"Stop teasing," Raphael breathes heavily, but I pay him no mind.

I cup his balls and lick around his mushroom head before sucking it slowly...harder and harder as I move my head down.
"Ah...fuck...Aries..you're..." Raphael groans each time I move my head up and down.

Only getting him a little over half way into my mouth, I stop playing games and grab him with both hands and twist my head up and twirl my hands around him, my tongue massaging him with each stroke.
He grips my head, trying to steady me.
"Aries. Take it out. I don't want to cum in your mouth." He groans but I don't care.
I'm not finished yet.
After one last hard suck, I feel him contract and I pull away, letting his semen hit my neck and along my breasts.

He wastes no time, pulling me by my hair again and literally dragging me to the steps. My knees skidding along the floor as if I were a dog who was forced to go sleep outside.

I knew the floor was clean, probably requested to get mopped every 2 hours.

Finally reaching the long staircase, he tossed the rest of my clothing to the side and pushed my head down and lifted my knees.
He laid on his back and spread my legs on either side of his face and reached up to gently lick my sensitive pearl.

"You're practically dripping wet for me Angel," he whispers and my legs shudder as I whimper in need.
His tongue explores my feminine folds, tasting every inch of me and dipping into my hot cavern.

"Oh...fuck that's good." I moan and his tongue retreats and moves to my sensitive bud
He squeeze my ass, to dip me down and I begin grinding on his tongue.
"Faster. Please I need it faster!" I beg as he continues to lick me faster. God this man knew how to use his tongue.
His tongue latches around my clit and my eyes widen as I feel my orgasm begin to overflow.
"I'm gonna-" but then he does something unexpected.
He stops.
I groan in annoyance and he turned me around so I was on my back.
The stairs were uncomfortable but I was far too aroused to care.

"What do you want me to do to you Aries?" He asks me and I quiver and bite my lip. The way he says my name just gives my libido an extra boost.
Isn't it obvious?
"F-Fuck me." I beg in barely a whisper.
"I can't hear you Angel." He teases rubbing his erection against my wet folds.

"Fuck me Raphael." I beg and he shakes his head.
"Louder and call me daddy." He grunts as he continues to tease me.

Well I'll be damned.

I narrow my eyes and lift my legs wider.
"Fuck me daddy." I beg and he shoves himself into me.
God I felt so full.
He was invading me, making tears spring from my eyes with his length.
He was so big and it felt like I was a virgin all over again.
"Damn Angel, you're so fucking tight." He groans and holds onto my waist as he struggles to stroke inside me.
"Oh God," I whimper as I feel him growing inside.
This man was an animal!

"You like being fucked like this?" He questions in a deep tone.
Oh lord.
"Harder. Harder." I chant and move my hips up in encouragement.
"Harder what?" He whispers as he arches his hips down.
"Harder daddy!"
And with that, he turns me around and spreads my ass and plunges back into me.

"Oh fuck. Fuck," I cry out. He was hitting every spot so perfectly.
"That's a good girl." He praises and spanks me and my eyes widen.
This was so good.
His grip on my hips tightened and I began throwing myself back on him.
Holy shit...
The echoes of my ass, hitting his thighs filled the room.
"Oh. My. God." I groaned through each thrust.
"Such a dirty little girl."
My oh my. I can barely handle anymore.
"Don't cum until I say." He rushes out with a groan.
What?
I can't do it. I can't. I clench myself around him as I struggle to keep a steady pace.
But he was going so fast and so deep.
His hand at my waist and tangled in my hair, "Please. Please. Please." I moan and I can't hold it in anymore.
I climax without warning and cry out in pleasure.
"Didn't I tell you not to fucking cum?" He growls and pulls out of me.
"I'm-I'm sorry." I whisper and he spanks me harder than before.
"Get your ass upstairs. Now." He orders and I struggle to my feet and hurry up the stairs.
The long hall was filled with rooms.
Which one did I go to?
I hear his footsteps and step into the first one I see.

Oh shit.

I crawl on the bed with the black lace comforter.
"Stay just like that. Bend over." I hear Raphael demand."
He had too much control.
I turn around and pull on his hips. "Come here." I whisper and his eyes narrow down at me. I lay him down on his back, kissing his stomach and up on his pectorals. Sucking and licking all over his neck.
His hands run over my ass, tugging it down on him.
"Put it inside you." He whispers and I reach down and pull for his erection.
"You better not cum this time." He reminds softly as I slide myself down on him.
"Ah, you're so big." I whimper and rock my hips back and forth on him.
He grips my hips and grinds himself in a circle.
"You like that Angel?" He groans.
"Yes daddy. I love it." I breathe and he tilts himself and slams harder.
Wow. My God. Shit. Fuck. Fuck.
Hold it in ...
But Lord, I need to.

"You wanna cum Angel?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Please let me cum." I beg throwing my head back.
"Cum for me Aries." I close my eyes and find my relax.
"Fuck!" I scream and dig my nails into his chest, my juices spreading out of me and dripping down on him.
I deep moan escapes from his lips as he pulls out of me.
I shudder and quiver as I struggle to steady my breathing. Sweat beaded across my forehead.

"So much better than my wife." Raphael whispers.
I cringe and roll over to my side, holding myself.

I just fucked a married man.
Got damnit Aries, this is no time to feel guilty.

With a sigh, I stand to my feet, searching for my clothes that are downstairs still sprawled across the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Raphael asks.
"Home. I got what I came here for." I say with a nonchalant shrug. I slip out the room and hurry down the stairs. Not liking how my emotion was getting to me.
"Aries wait." Raphael calls.
"What?" I growl as I tug on my bottoms.

"Why the hostility Angel?" He asks, reaching out to touch me.
"Why do I feel worse than you probably do?" I ask as I pull my bralette on.
He presses his lips together as he watches me get my clothes.
"Is this your first affair?" I ask in a wild tone.
He opens his mouth with a nod.
"So that's what you're worried about? My wife? Aries, you are the only woman I have slept with, not counting my wife. You are my only affair." He says it so easily. As if the words don't faze him.
I gape at him, my sex hair probably sprawled across my face.
"Do you hear yourself? You just had an affair!" I shout.
Raphael smirks at me and steps forward.
"With a very sensual woman. I know you enjoyed it Angel. I know I did." He says as he traces my bottom lip with his finger.
I hitch my breathe and swallow hard, feeling my arousal spreading again.
"You've had enough for the night champ." I say, getting a hold of myself.

He reaches for my hand and presses it against his manhood, making me rubbing it up and down.
"This is what you do to me Aries. You get me so hard...and I'm craving more." He whispers and I pull away.
"I just gave you a little taste. You have no idea what I'm capable of." I whisper in his ear seductively as I feel his hand slip into my back pocket, grabbing and releasing.
"You better stop, because once I start...it's almost impossible to stop." He mumbles, licking up across my neck causing me to shiver.
I tug away from him and turn towards the door.
"Thank you for your assistance Mr. Underwood." I add and slip into my car.

Mission accomplished.

I started the car and turned around the fountain.
But as soon as I went to leave the gated community....
I saw Raphael's wife ....shouldn't she be in Scotland?
She was coming out of someone's car, leaning down and kissing them.

I guess Raphael isn't the only one having his fun....

Wait a minute...she's kissing Harry!

~*~*

A/N
Are you ready for frequent She updates?

Trust me the sex scenes are just getting started...