Merry Christmas Special

"Josh, Alex! Do you want to go see Santa Clause or not?" I ask as I call up the stairs. Alex came bouncing down the stairs with his red Christmas sweatshirt on. "I am! I have lists of things that I want on the 25th and I'm going to have a stern talk with him. I have been a good boy this year and I think I deserve it." Alex says as his identical brother comes down with a strained expression on his face.

"You know all the things you did this year weren't good." Joshua says, scowling at his brother. "Name one time!" Alex says folding his arms across his chest.

"I don't know, like the time you hit me in the arm with a nerf gun."

"It was one time!"

"Okay boys, put on your coats, it's cold outside and Santa has to go back to the North Pole soon." I tease and watch as Raphael makes his way down the stairs. "Damons on his way to pick you guys up. Your father and I have a surprise for you two when you get back as well." I tell them as they tug on their jackets and head for the door.

I hear a knock and immediately know its Damon.

"Hey. Don't stay out too late with them." I instruct Damon, who's in fact already walking with just a tad limp.
"I got you baby girl. Now go have fun with your Santa." He says with a wink.

I smirk and lean down to kiss the boys forehead and watch them walk out.

"Look at you. Dressed like that in front if our kids? Such a bad little girl," I hear from behind me.

"It's all in the Season. Santa." I say blankly and stare at my husband who is shirtless and wearing a pair of black Slacks.

"Why the attitude?" He asks sarcastically. "Cause I don't appreciate you calling me out like this." I say, folding my arms across my chest.

"Why not? Besides, what I'm about to do just might make you behave for the next 364 days until Christmas." He says and suddenly I realize he's right in front of me. "What are you about to do?" I ask in barely a whisper.
He licks his lips slowly and puts his hand behind my neck, pulling me closer.
"I'm going to fuck you." He whispers against my lips.
Oh shit. Damn. Fuck.

He presses his lips to mine and it instantly sends shivers up and down my spine. His tongue invades my mouth, battling with mine.
But as his hands trail down my sides to grab my ass, I moan softly into his mouth. I am so weak!

His hand snakes around my neck and grabs me and his other hand reaches under my thigh and pushes me up against the wall. "I plan to shove every inch of myself inside you Angel." He whispers against my mouth as he rips through my fishnets! This man must not know how much I paid for these!
I moan and fondle at his belt. Trying to get to his Candy Cane...Hah. I laugh at my Christmas themed pun inside my head.

He bites on my lower lip and rips through my panties as I drop his pants to the ground. Mother of Fucks, he was huge and I could never get over that. "Don't worry. I
l'll make it fit." He says with a smirk and wraps my legs around his waist. "Are you on the pill?" He asks and I whimper and shake my head and suddenly he slams into me and I throw my head back and moan. "Otherwise that would've hurt like a bitch." He grabs my legs and begins grinding himself into me, whispering dirty words into my ear as I feel him fill me. His fingers moving at my sensitive nub. "Fuck me harder." I beg as I feel his hard erection hitting every spot just perfectly. He licks up neck to whisper in my ear. "This is what happens when you're a naughty girl Angel. They get fucked hard, until they scream."

I practically see stars as he continues to plummet into my tight cavern. "Take every inch baby. Say my name." He demands and I struggle to find the strength to speak. "Raphael." I whisper as I dig my nails into his shoulders.

"Louder, you naughty girl." He demands. "Raphael!" I moan louder, throwing my head back. I was so close....so....close. "Scream it. Who's making you cum?" He asks and suddenly...my orgasm rushes over me. "RAPHAEL!" I scream and my body convulses.

"Now that's a good girl." He coos and grunts as he begins to pulse inside me. As my orgasm comes to an end, I drop to my knees as Raphael lets out his cum all over my face. We stay there, just staring at each other and breathing deeply. "So do you promise to be a good girl next year?" He asks as I wipe the cum onto my hand. "It depends. I think I like being a naughty girl if this is what I get." I say and lick my fingers. And he smiles. "I can't believe you just came on my face." I say with a small smile. "I just gave you a white Christmas baby." He says with a wink.

I smirk and hit his shoulder, getting up to prepare a Christmas feast for my family.

~*~*~^~

Just a little something for my little dirty dancers. I wish you guys the best holidays to all of your families. Happy New Year!

God bless

X flower