Chapter 27: Complicated

I cleaned up the whole area, I had vomited around and looked at the time.
It was only noon.

This time tomorrow...Raphael would be gone.

I swallowed hard as I suppressed the tears that threatened to escape from my eyes.

I went back to the car and grabbed the bag, I got from the pharmacy and then the 7-11 bag.

Damon was on the phone and Aaron was at work.

I came back into the house and collapsed on the couch.
I was exhausted, not only physically but mentally as well.

Damon came back down the stairs, he looked spent and angry.

"What's wrong?" I ask him and he lifts my legs up and sits down, then puts my legs across his lap.

"Same old shit." He says and smiles at me.

"Missing Big Daddy A?" I ask and he smirks.
"Uncontrollably." He says with a groan.

I reach over and hand him his Bob Marley drink. Damon eyes me slowly.

"What's in the other bag?" He asks and I freeze.

He extends his hand and I shakily hand him the bag.

"A pregnancy test?" He asks me and I bite my lip nervously. "You think you're pregnant?" He asks a little louder and I shrug.
"Well it would explain a lot." He says and he eyes it slowly.

"What if you are?" Another good question.
"I can't go to the hospital. I don't know what I'd do." I say honestly.

"Aaron's cousin is a doctor. We could have him stop by today if you want." He offers and I sit up excitedly.
"Like now?" I ask. I needed to know this...before he left.

"I'll call him as soon as possible. Do you want to take this beforehand?" He asks handing me the pregnancy test.

I paid twenty dollars for it...
"No. I want a professional to ensure it." I say and Damon reaches into his pocket.

I lay back down on the couch, closing my eyes as I rub my stomach gently.

What if I was pregnant?
Raphael would be gone...but with everything going on with my family.

If I was pregnant....
This would complicate everything. I'm not pro-life but I couldn't get an abortion.
I would be a murderer...

"Baby girl, he's on his way now. What if you are pregnant though?" He asks and I sit up on my elbows.

"Raphael is moving back to Europe." I inform and Damon's eyes widen.
"What? Why?" He asks in a loud tone.
Why was this affecting him so? I couldn't fathom.

"Brooke wants to be there for her pregnancy and birth." I explain and his jaw clenches.

The creases along his mouth, narrowing.

He seemed almost as floored as I was.

"And if you're pregnant?" He asks me.

I shrug. I really had no clue what I would do.

"When do they leave?" He asks me.
"Tonight." I whisper, my nose clogging up and my throat closing up.

No crying M'!

"Tonight?" Damon echoes and I nod slowly.

He rubs his bald chin and scratched his side burn.

"Interesting." He mutters.

We sit in silence until the doorbell rings and I sit up quickly glancing towards the door.

"Is that him?" I ask as Damon goes towards the door.

My heart began beating faster and I stood up to walk behind him.

The door opens to reveal a tall white man. He has black hair and dark brown eyes and he's wearing a jacket and holding a brief case.

"Damon, so good to see you again." He says and leans over to hug him.

He sounded kind of 'fabulous' himself too.

"Aries is it?" He asks turning towards me and I smile shyly and nod.

"Well, shall we begin?" He asks and I nod.

"By the way, I'm Randy. I'm out of office so I don't like professional titles." He explains and all I do is smile.

I was now scared shitless.

"What are your symptoms love?" He asks me.
"I'm vomiting. I'm emotional as hell and I skipped a period." I say and he nods and reaches down to his brief case and pops it open.

"I'm just going to have you take a normal pee-test." He informs and hands me a small cup.

My eyes flush as I clasp it slowly and turn towards the bathroom.

So...I just...urinate? How awkward!
I sigh and squat for a moment.

I couldn't pee on pressure...it was like peeing in public.

Finally getting myself together, I sighed and finally did my business.

I was nervous as hell.

I washed my hands and held my container and handed it to him.

After a few moments of waiting, Randy looked at me.

"Aries, you really wanna know?"
He asks me.
Hell yeah.
"Yes."

~*~*~

lol you guys hate me I know!!

Hey guys! I know it's short but y'all deserved something

Can I just say? I FUCKING LOVE MY READERS?

Seriously.

My last authors note, I had to address. She had been commenting on many chapters and clearly wanted my attention so I have it to her.

If you call me a slut bucket and a bitch. Obviously you want me to reply so I did.

I'm telling you now, I will be very nice. I can be very loyal to you...but my attitude? Cross a line and I will not be.

I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR ANYBODY.
I let people make fun of me and call me names before but nah. Not anymore.

So if you don't like my attitude and it changes how you feel about me, bye bye.

Because that's who I am.
People aren't gonna like me whether I do bad or good so I might as well address you all as a whole.
I don't hate y'all haters. I don't despise you guys. Frankly, I feel bad for you.

So call me a bitch, I know that's how I can be and knowing you can see that too makes me happier (:

If you don't know my story, don't judge the way I am. You're in no position.

That's me and I'm not changing myself for anybody! If that means losing some readers- hey. Shit happens.

But thank you guys who stood up for me.

You guys really show loyalty and I love you guys so damn much.

You understand me and how I act without barely knowing me. And I appreciate that.

So if anyone's bothering you guys personally...it may be difficult but go ahead and tell them off.

Tell them to fuck off because they don't know you! So when people judge, let them be where they're at! Because that's THEM. Stand up for yourself.

I told you guys- my Possession readers know: I AM NOT LIKE OTHER AUTHORS ON WATTPAD. I will not apologize if you don't like my story and especially me.
I have a hot temper (Lord Knows).
So if you want my attention, I don't ignore anyone- not even my haters.
I love you guys so much. You ride with me and I love that.

X