Chapter 24: Worst Behavior

Shout out to Agent_S for the new kick ass cover for She !

It has been a month since I last saw Raphael

It's been a month since I recieved any odd text messages from my mystery texter.

I've also found out a few unfortunate complications within this month...something I could barely handle on my own.

Rayleen left a week ago and still calls in regulary just to check on me, and so ever since then I moved in with Aaron and Damon. 

It was the night of Halloween and I was preparing candy bowls for the trick or treaters tonight.

"Aries do you want to come with me to the club tonight?" Damon asked, shrugging on his sweatshirt. I roll up my sleeves and take my hair out of it's small ponytail. 

Since my 'Britney Spears' incident, my hair has grown past my neck.

But I still wear a wig just in case.

"I suppose," I say dryly and grab the large bowl and turn to sit it on the table. "Aries, you havent been acting like yourself since Raphael left." Damon says, trying to look at my face.

I shrugged slowly and immeidately turned off my reaction to his name. I didnt care about...him.

"Look, do you want to go or not? You say this every day and I'm tired of hearing about it." I say through grit teeth.

Damon flinches back for a moment, obviously hurt by how I reacted towards him, but I clearly didnt care.

"Okay, let's go then." He grumbles and moves towards the door.

I obviously could not locate any fucks to give- especially if it dealt with Raphael motherfucking Underwood.

As soon as we arrive at the club, I'm attacked by Rochelle, "Girl, where have you been? The club doesnt have that same vibe like it usually does." She says, wrapping her arms around me. I give her the best smile I can and hug her back briefly, "Just, going through a lot." I mumble and she eyes me. "Oh..yeah I know." She says, looking at me with wild eyes and I press my lips together.

"How have things been here?" I ask, changing the subject and walking towards Harry's door. "Boring. Dry. Basically ever since you left." She says and I just nod. I didnt feel like talking.

"What about with you..other than that?" She asks and I already know what she's talking about. "Fine." I rush out and knock on Harry's door. "He's not here." She says and I turn to look at her. "Why not?" I ask, turning to face her.

She shrugs and looks at his locked door. "I dont know, he's been hanging out with some girl named Emily lately." My eyes widen and I feel my fist ball together.

I wasn't scared or nervous anymore- especially with her. I wanted that bitch's blood on my hands.

"When's the last time you've seen him?" I ask, trying to hide the anger across my face. "He should be here any minute, he just called." She says. "Will Emily be with him?" I ask quickly and she shrugs again.

I look over and see that Damon is over standing near the rest of the girls while my eyes narrow towards the door.

I was not playing with this whore. She may be my sister but at this point I didnt care.

Minutes passed and soon enough Harry walked through the backstage door. 

"I didnt expect to see you here." He says, glancing at me as if he's seen a ghost. "Emily. Where is she." I state boldly and he swallows hard. "I dont know." He says, shrugging and I squint at him and move past him, "She's in the car? Don't worry, I just want to talk to her just for a moment." I say with a fake smile and push past him,