Chapter 31: Own It

The rush I get when he puts his lips on mine, is a rush. The way our lips mold together perfectly as his tongue slips into my mouth, tasting me.

Oh God, I missed this...it's been far too long.

Only a month but it felt like a year.

I needed to feel everything, that reassurance from him.

That even though, nothing meant sense right now, we did.

I quickly tosses my wig off, and thankfully, he didn't notice.

My hands wrapped around his neck as his hands grip my waist and my ass.

"Bedroom. Now." He growls into my mouth, tugging at my bottom lip.

Couldn't he just take me here? On the wall? Floor? Couch? In the damn air?

"Upstairs." I say, breathlessly into his mouth.

He picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist and I can already feel his erection begging to be released from his pants.

He slams me up against the wall in the middle of the stairway, clawing at my shirt as I reach for his as well.

His mouth attacks my neck, licking, nibbling and sucking, all the ways to make me moan..loud.

I needed more.

He walked up slowly to the top of the stairs and I pulled at his brown hair.

"Second door to the right." I instruct and Damon's moans were still echoing off the walls.

"Trust me, I'm going to make you scream much louder." Raphael promises as he walks to my bedroom.

Did he just try to compete with my best friends boyfriend. This should be fun.

I dismiss the thought away and before I know it, we reach my bedroom.

He slams the door behind him and tosses me on the bed.

Pulling off my shirt and tugging down my jeans, leaving me in my bra and panties.

He leaves soft kisses on my hip bone and runs his tongue across my stomach.

"Raphael don't tease me, just fuck me." I beg and open y legs wider.

"Oh no. We're doing this my way now. You're going to be whatever I want you to be." He growls as his large hands move to my breasts and grips them tightly, pinching my nipples hard.

I hiss through my teeth and bite my lip...he made it sound so good.

He moved my bra and sucked on my erect nipple, flicking his tongue back and forth while he began grinding into me, his zipper making contact with my throbbing soft bud.

She needed attention.

I was out of breath and my mind was racing, I moved my hands down the planes of his chest and his glorious abs, I tugged at his belt, I wanted it off now.

"Such a greedy little girl." He groans in my ear.

My eyes practically roll back as he says this. The way he was sexually belittling me. Making me under him. Vulnerable.

His little girl.

His Angel.

I absolutely loved it.

Even if it was for only this moment.

"Keep still." He orders and my body shudders as kisses between my breasts, down my stomach and the top of my panty line.