Chapter 36: The Kill

I walked in the dark alley that evening.

I texted Keegan and told him, I would be there and told him to come to me that night.

I had to ensure Raphael would be safe and that no harm would come his way.

My black jacket isn't doing must justice by saving me from the cold wind on my skin.

I see someone come around the corner and I tried to set my mind set back to how it was...when I isn't care.

But to my strange surprise.

I see Harry.

"Harry?" I whisper and he walks closer, his eyes narrowing as I back away slowly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to hide the fear in my voice.

"There's a reason why I hired you Roselyn." He says flatly.

That name sounded so foreign.

I tried to push it away in the back of mind that hearing it was so odd.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask just rushing to the point.

"Because Roselyn, you shouldn't have left your family and you were a fool to have trusted me so easily. Your family knows people everywhere." He says and I cringe
Get used to it Merchant, that's your name.

"But I'm coming back." I quickly inform and he smirks.

"My plan was different then theirs. I wanted to turn you in." He says slowly and I frown.

"Emily set you up with this didn't she?" I mumble and he nods.

"That's my little Princess." He says with a shrug.

"You're not going to do anything." I say and shrug, he holds up his jacket and reveals a gun and I freeze.

"Exactly. Now just stay here and sit pretty." He says.

"Who are we waiting for?" I ask, looking around.

Suddenly I see someone else move through the darkness.

"Damon?" I whisper and I see he has a gun too.

The betrayal, the pain, I feel from trusting Damon...telling him everything overflows with unstoppable tears.

"Suck it up." Damon says with no expression.

I have no time to even take in what's happening because before I know it, Emily is walking towards me.
"Baby sister decided to join us. We missed you." Emily says and I bite the corner of my lip.

"Where's Keegan?" I ask hastily.

"You know him. Always late but always comes in and goes out with a bang." Emily says with bright eyes.

I press my lips together and ignore her and turn to Damon.

"Damon, why? What about Aaron? What did I do? I thought you were real." I say and feel tears stream down my face.

"Pathetic Rose. Mom raised us better than that." She says and I growl towards her.
Mom didn't raise us like that."

"Mom didnt raise us." I practically scream back.

"Whatever. You'll understand soon. Since you're coming back and just you decide to leave, Brooke is with pretty boy. Once he finds out, he won't be back anyway." She says and I turn back to Damon.

"Damon." I croak but he doesn't answer.

"But before things get interesting." Harry says and pauses and walks over towards Damon.

"Someone has been conniving against us." He finishes and points his gun and shoots Damon in the stomach

~*~*

All the updates will be short but I'm updating one after another.

Writing another update. Should be up in 15 minutes

X flower

The title : The Kill

30 seconds to Mars