Chapter 4: The Birds

"I still can't get over the fact her name was Esmeralda," Damon said plopping on the bed with a thud.
His short dark brown hair was freshly cut and his masculine jaw clenched and unclenched together.
His Armani shirt fit tightly across his chestnut skin and he was wearing Black Pyramid sweatpants .
"Seriously? After everything I told you. All you got out of that was the maids name?" I mumble annoyingly.

I was going through a sexual tension crisis! His priorities were so obscure from the actual situation .

"I mean. Why Esmeralda? Why couldn't her name have been Shannon or Beatrice? Esmeralda is so typical." Damon said cringing.
"She was probably Spanish," I guess with a shrug.
"Exactly the issue! All maids aren't Spanish! What has the world come to?" He says groaning and covering his face with a pillow.

I narrow my eyes at him and toss my shoes over at him.

"Can you please get back to the matter of the subject." I beg, rolling my eyes.

"Fine, fine, fine. So when are you going to throw it back?" He asks, propping right back up on his elbow.

"I don't know . He doesn't think I can handle him." I mumble at the annoyed.

Raphael Underwood, a Greek God who posed and got his picture taken for a living.
A mysterious unknown breed of man who I wish to indulge myself in until I combusted. But he insisted that I was incapable of handling him.
Who did he think he was?

"Do you know anything about his wife?" I suddenly ask and Damon blinks back at me.

"She's Scottish. Rich. And a sex symbol." Damon says shrugging .

"What's she known for?" I ask.
A rich Scottish sex symbol huh? I couldn't see it.

"Her father. She's a Scottish Kardashian without the tv show. Why do you ask? Jealous already?" He teases and I roll my eyes and scoff. I swear he was unbelievable.

"No, I was just curious as all," I say with a shrug and turn away, scooping my long brown hair into a ponytail.

"You're up to something," Damon says with narrowed eyes. He always saw right through me, no matter the situation, I was a window to him. "Me? Up to something? Never," I say with a gasp and cover my mouth dramatically,

"What do you have planned? What are you going to eat his butt or something?" And I smack his arm, "Hell no! What I cant ask a question?" I say defensively.

"Not if you're Aries," He replies with a shrug. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Now leave me be, I need to put my mind to work," I mutter and press my eyes together.

"Are you sure youre not talking about your fingers? I mean girl, he gets my panties wet." Damon says, flipping his imaginary hair. I roll my eyes and collapse on the bed.

"He's alright," I say with a shrug. "Why are you acting like you dont want him? Not every guy you meet is Cameron-" He immediately covers his mouth after he says that. "I'm sorry, that came out so suddenly-" I stop him with a reassuring smile.

"I know. It's fine. It's about time I get used to hearing his name anyways," I say with a nod and he bites the inside of his cheek. "Well I'm not. Everytime I hear his name, I want to burn his house down." Damon says shaking his head.

The slightest memory of Cameron Mathers brought instant nausa to flow over my body, but I just tried to ignore it.

"I'm over it. It's about time you did too," I mumbled.

But deep down I knew...I was far from over it.

The next day at work, as I embraced my inner sex God, I wore the bustier and the skimpiest pants ever.

They were pants; they were shorts.

Fuck that, they were panties. Being worn as a second skin, and came right above my ass.

The girls were pretty laid back today and everything was normal.

All of us humming gospel songs- which was such a contradiction as we prepared for the show.

I slipped on my red bottoms and moved towards Harry's door.

"Waiting for your sex muffin?" He says, wiggling his eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I say, blinking back at him. I cant believe he just said that!

"Look, the guy hugs and looks at you like he wants to eat you alive. He requests for you and only you. I know yes married, but got damn he wants you to tickle his pickle."
The last part catches me off guard and I can't help but giggle.

"It's lust. He likes my body and that's not my problem. I'm just here for the money." I say with a shrug and Harry rolls his eyes.

Before he can accuse me of anything else, I hear what sounds like a bunch of ruckus.

Photographers are barricaded at the door and I see two men emerge.

Oh boy.

Here comes champ.

"Raphael! Back so soon?" Harry says with a charming voice.

Raphael smiles at him respectively and looks up at me.
Instant moisture between my legs.

His full lips are licked seductively as his eyes wandered down my body.

Sweet Mother of Fuck.

"Yes. Just wanted a quick little dance before my photo shoot." He says with a deep sigh.

Harry gives me a questioning eye and nods at me.
"Aries, go ahead and get to it." I scoff at his immaturity and stride in front of Raphael.

"You know what to do," I whisper and turn back around.
I hear footsteps and I know he's following me as I lead him back to the corridors.

"You seem angry at me Angel," Raphael suddenly says, his deep voice tantalizing my body.

"I'm not," I reply as I close the door behind me.

He smirks and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Mad that I left you so eager yesterday?" He asks and I stare at him for a moment.

"Okay champ. If we're going to do this-" But he stops me.
"Do what?" He interrupts asking in an innocent tone.
He was playing dumb.

"You know..." My voice trails off and he nods and walks closer to me.

"I do know. But I want you to say. If we're going to do this....the...affair." He finishes and I nod in approval.

No sugar coating that.

"I need to know some things about you." I say, folding my arms across my chest.

He rolls his eyes, "Like what?" He asks. I could see the lust in his eyes. He came here for a purpose.
"Did you always want to model?"

He pauses for a moment and steps back.
"Watching my interviews?" He asks and I shrug.
"Well if you must know. I was forced into this industry. There, now please get on top of me." He groans.

"Hold up pretty boy. Why?" I push his body inches away from me, even though I wanted to jump his bones.

He groans and runs his face.

"This family. The Merchant family threatened my father with something and we went bankrupt.
Apparently we started getting back on top and the merchant family got their kids to ransack our entire business and then the only way to get our money back was to go into an industry. They considered me the good looking one and married me off. Happy now?"
I frown and blink for a moment.
Merchant family huh? Didn't read that in the magazines.

"Well why did you pick modeling and what do you model for?" I ask and suddenly my back is pressed up against the mattress of the bed next to me.

Raphael is between my legs, the bulge in his pants making direct contact.

"Stop stalling." He growls against my ear, his hands moving up to my breast.

I whimper and try to wiggle out of his grip but its too tight.
"I'm supposed to be dancing," I object and his hand snakes up around my neck.
"Times up for that Angel." He whispers slowly, his tongue trailing across the base of my neck.

My lips part subtly and I pull at the buttons on his shirt, I feel his erection begging to be freed.

Don't forget the mission! I remind and I move my hands down to his waistband.

As he sucks and kisses all over my neck, I try to keep focus as I unbutton his pants.

"You get me so hard," he mumbles.

Jesus above. Please cast angels around my ovaries to protect me from verbal insemination.

He grabbed my wrist and put it above his boxers and made me rub him slowly.
Got damnit, I know what I was doing! But this was just so hot...

I took control over my own hand and gently massaged his shaft as he grew in size. He felt huge. He groaned and planted kisses between my breasts and undid my bustier to capture my nipple between his lips.

I bit my lip and took my other hand to shimmy his jeans down his hips, but to my surprise he slams me back down and jerks my legs across his shoulders.

Oh Damn.

He looks between my legs, nuzzling his lips across the front of my panties.
Don't moan.
Don't moan.
"Raphael," I huskily whimper.
Damnit hormones!

"I can feel how wet you are. I wonder what it would feel like to have you clenched around my dick. You'd like that would you?" He asks and his tongue traces the outline of my panties, making my legs shudder.

"All night, as I was fucking my wife all I could thing about was this. Your scent. Your moans. Your taste."
That was so wrong and yet so fucking sexy.
I groan and my hand move to grab a fistful of his hair.
He takes his fingers and gently probes me.
"Just take them off already!" I beg eagerly.
Raphael chuckles and continues to tease me slowly.
"I take my time Angel," he says in a deep voice.
"Is this how you fuck your wife?" I spat.

I watch as his eyes grow dark and he pulls me by my hair and turns me around.
He pushes my head into the pillow and brings my ass up after giving it a quick spank.
"This is how I fuck my wife." He mutters and grinds his himself against me.
By my bloody excitement, I roll my hips back as he tightens against my waist.
I couldn't handle it anymore.
"Just fuck me." I beg in a loud moan.
He spanks me again and I squeak.
"How do you want me to fuck you Aries? Hard? Slow? Fast? How deep do you want me?"
Stop asking me these questions.
I was going to sexually combust.

"Please. I want you inside me." I beg as he grabs both of my arms and pins them behind my back.
I hear him shift and he slowly slides my panties to the side.

My breathing quickens as I feel something pushing up against my feminine folds.
"Ah," I coo and I hear him groan.
"It's just the tip Angel," he assures and I whimper and tilt myself back.
"Fuck me." I say breathlessly.

He pauses and his hand drags across my back and he chuckles.
"Music is over. Dance is over," he says easily.
I hear his pants being zipped back up and I feel him pull me up on my knees.

"What kind of dance was that?" I shout and I turn around to see his lust covered face.
"I should be asking you that question. I knew you couldn't handle be Aries." He says and stands to his feet.

I squint my eyes and suck my teeth. "Listen Raphael. I'm tired of you diminishing me. Give me one night with you and Ill make you forget all about your little golden girl wife." I say, rolling my eyes and he turns his head.
"Really? You have a lot to compete with my dear." He says, rolling his eyes.

I watch as he slips out the door and I follow him.
Who did he think he was?

"Mr.Underwood." I growl after him.
But as soon as we reach the end of the corridor, I see him being rejoined with his wife.
Pressing his lips against hers and wrapping his arms around her waist.
"I knew I'd find you here." She teases and slips her tongue into his mouth.

Fury boils within me as he chuckles.
"Just wanted some fun. A little child's play." He replies back and he roams his hands down to her ass.
"I've missed you," she whispers.
"I've missed you too baby, so much." He replies, making direct eye contact with me.

He wanted to play dirty?
I still had his address
I was so FUCKING the shit out of him tonight.

~*~*~*
I finally update . I'm not proud of this one cause its my one of my best but ill update tomorrow!