Chapter 15: Unapologetic

This chapter is in Third Person

Aries and Damon had left, leaving Raphael at the house by himself.

He grew tired of the random phone calls, since He let his agent have a two week vacation, He was forced to answer all of his calls and none of them were positive.

Someone knew about his secret and they planned in using it. He was tired of sending them money every month, but now it was getting serious; they were threatening Aries too and that person let him know clearly.

Raphael couldn't stop how I was feeling for her, when he watched her dance, when he just watched her in general.

Raphael liked her. That was clear and he knew it wasn't just his penis talking. He genuinely had feelings for her. It was something he never even felt towards Brooke.

After retreating from the kitchen, he walked back into my study, searching the web.

Raphael looked up his name and so far everything was the same, He leaned back in the chair and took a deep sigh of relief.

His secret was still safe for now.

He then looked up the event that was being held for the Heart Felt charity.

Emily Merchant was the hostess- of course.

He frowned and closed my eyes together
Fuck.

Feeling curious, he opened another tab and put up his email, seeing he had received 23 new emails. One of them from Emily Merchant.

Mr. Raphael Underwood, it was a difficulty in trying to access your email, but now that I do have it, I'm asking ever so kindly if you will attend my ball in the next few weeks.
I do in fact miss your presence and even through recent events, I am hoping you will attend, however if you do.
Please leave that little prick of a girlfriend at home.
Oh yes, I do know of your affair and I intend to find this little Aries of yours.
I hope to see you there.
Love, Emily Merchant."

Anger boiled within him and he slammed down on the table and covered his face.

Great, so the strange man that was calling Raphael was forcing him to bring Aries or else he'd tell his secret and now Emily was telling him the complete opposite.

He pushed away from the table and stood to his feet and went towards the compartment that held all of my alcohol.
He poured some tonic in a shot glass and quickly took it to the head.
Not feeling satisfied with just one, he took 5 more shots.
His head feeling fuzzy and the back of his throat feeling warm.
He felt settled and content and took one last swig and put the bottle down.

Raphael went over to my phone and dialed Harry's number.
"Harry?" He calls into the phone.
"Mr. Underwood how's it going?" He asks him
"Fine. Any leads on Aries's stalker?" Raphael ask him slowly.
"Speaking of her, I just got an urgent call from her and I'm going to pick her up now. But I have no idea, I think it may be her ex and I'm going to rip him to shreds when I see him." He growls into the phone.

Stop being protective over her! That's my job. Raphael wanted to mumble back, but he held his tongue.

"Urgent? Where is she? What's wrong?" Raphael ask all too quickly.
Did something happen to her? He wondered
"Downtown with Damon. Apparently she saw someone and now she's having a fit. I told her, I was going to pick her up and told her not to move but I don't know if she's still there, knowing how passive aggressive and impatient she is." He mumbles back.

Raphael was ready to jump to his feet and race to find her.
He was ready to end this once and for all.
"Is Damon with her?" Raphael questions. "I think. But I'll call when I find her." Harry says in a quick tone.
"Fine." Raphael spats and hands up the phone.

Raphael grabbed his coat and grabbed the keys, heading for the garage.
But as soon as he walked around the corner, he ran into Brooke.
"Jesus, you scared me." She said, clutching her chest. "I could say the same. Why are you back early?" He asks his wife in an irritated tone.

Just what he needed..his wife. What a contradiction.

"I had to come back, I have to tell you something." She says slowly and bites the corner of her lip.
Raphael looks at Brooke darkly, what was she hiding?
"What?" Raphael says hastily.

"I'm sort of-kind of...pregnant." Raphael's eyes widen and he grabs his forehead.
"Brooke, what do you mean kind of sort of? Didn't I tell you to take your pill? We both agreed no children!" Raphael shouts angrily.

Tears filled her eyes as she lets out soft sobs. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know!" She cries.
"I kept pulling out and everything. I want to talk to your father because this wasn't part of the deal. I want out." Raphael says with a death glare.
His eyes narrowed down on his wife, expressing anger and betrayal.
"What do you mean you want out? This is your baby!" Brooke shouts back, her soft eyes hardening with anger.
"So, when-" Raphael paused and lowered his voice, almost as if someone could hear.
"When I signed that contract, it strictly stated that if you we're to become pregnant, it wouldn't invalidate everything. Unless it was consensual and planned, which it wasn't." Raphael reminds, pressing his lips into a thin line.
Brooke wipes the corners of her eyes and steps back.
"Having sex was consensual and planned. So the fact you fucked me, is insinuating that getting pregnant was a hit and miss."
"But it was hit and that's the point. I'm calling my lawyer." Raphael suddenly exclaims, reaching into his pocket.
"Don't act as if you are betrayed when I'm the one who should be upset." Brooke whispers in a delicate voice.
Raphael pauses and straightens his back.
"I know you're sleeping with her." Brooke says nodding her head.
Raphael doesn't say anything. He wasn't sorry for what he did. He didn't care.
"And?" He complies and Brooke folds her arms across her chest. "I think she has a right to know now. Don't you think?" She says blinking back at him.
"No." Raphael says all too quickly.
"Oh my God. You like her don't you?" Brooke says with an unbelievable laugh and Raphael exhales deeply and runs his hand over his face.
"Well well well. Raphael Underwood finally cares about someone more than himself. Tell me Raphael, did she fuck you better than me? Did she give you better head? Does she have a perfect life? What is it?" Brooke asks with dreamy eyes.
She was being dramatic purposely.
Raphael felt angry, the more she kept talking about her, the angrier he got.
"You know what? No. My sex life is just that-mine. Aries is mine. No her life isn't perfect, she didn't grow up mooching off of daddy's money all her life. She didn't get anything that was given to her. She worked for it. She went through real life struggles. She actually had to endure her pain whereas all you had to do was bat a few eyelashes, make a few calls and suck a few people's dick to get what you wanted." Raphael says and Brooke's mouth drops.
"Well played. But once she finds out everything, she won't want anything to do with you." Brooke reminds in a sing song voice.
"She already knows, I killed someone." Raphael says.
"Yeah but she doesn't know who you killed. What about the Merchant family? What about your little 'issue'. Huh? And we can't forget about why you model anyway. Am I really the only one who sucked dick to get by?"

The air went ice cold after that. Raphael's throat went dry and he looked down at his hands.
He shakes his head and glances up at her. "You're a cold selfish bitch." He spats.
"And you're a stuck up, snobby, heartless bastard. She never going to love you. So you might as well stand by to take care of your child. Theres paparazzi outside, waiting to hear the news. So lets give them a show. Okay, husband?" She says with a forced smile.
Raphael knows he's in too deep. It's too late.
"Fine. Wife." He replies through grit teeth and grabs her roughly leading her outside.
Deep inside, hoping that he would be able to tell Aries about his wife's pregnancy. But little did he know,
Aries had left the cafe by herself and headed for the house and walked in just as Brooke said she was pregnant.
Causing Aries to leave, filled with unwanted and confused emotion and leading her to leave the house in a complete, where she would never return.

~*~*~*
Well? How was that for a chapter?
Thanks again for your support..
Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter

x