Chapter 6: Club Paradise

I was off of work today and I didn't want anything to do with Harry at the moment.
My boss. My brother like figure was having an affair with the man I was having an affair withs wife!
That made zero sense but as the sun rays flourished past the curtains and on to me.

Damon was hovering above me, making me flinch.
"The Hell?" I shouted and he glared at me.
"You scared me. What's wrong?" I ask and he continues to narrows his eyes at me.

Oh shit. He knows.

"Sneaking out? Aries you know how I feel about that." He says at me. Even though he's angry, I can't help but purse my lips at him and smile.
"I'm fine. I'm not a little kid anymore." I say, sitting up.

"Aries, you know why you can't go out. If they find you-" I stop him and hold up my hand.
"Damon they won't find me. I'm completely protected." I assure him.
"Just because you changed your name doesn't mean anything. You still look the same." Damon whines.
I see he's actually worried so I soften my expression.
"Damon, if they do find me, which they won't. There is no way to prove I'm her, I have every file burned and deleted. My birth certificate is nowhere to be found. We are far away from California. They won't find us." I say and widen my eyes at him.

He sighs and presses his lips together.
"Okay. Fine. But where did you go?" He asks me and I bite my lip nervously.
Damon smirks at me and I look down.
"You got some dick. That European dick!" He says and I shove him.
"Yes. Now move out the way. I have to pee." I say, pushing past him.
Damon immediately squeals and I roll my eyes.
"How was it? Tell me everything. Details and everything!" He begs and I groan and slam the bathroom door.

"Go away." I mumble and go to brush my teeth.

"Tell me was he big? Was it rough? Oh Ma goodness! Aries got some rich expensive European dick!"
I continue to ignore him as he still continues to ask me a bunch of questions.
I finally open the door to see his grinning curious face. "Yes, his dick is huge and the sex was amazing. Happy?" I ask and his eyes widen.

He collapses to the ground in a dramatic notion and I suck my teeth and move past him.
"Dramatic as hell." I whisper and giggle.
"How many times did you cum?" He suddenly asks.
"Damon!" I scream and he shrugs. "What? I'm curious." He admits innocently batting his eyelashes. I shrug and move to the kitchen.

"What do you mean you don't know? You lost count?" He smirks at me and I gape at him and turn away.

"Changing subject. I'm going shopping today, do you want to come?" I ask.
"Stop changing the subject besides you have enough Michael Kors bags anyways."

"You can never have too many Michael Kors bags." He smirks at me and I giggle.
Damon slips back into the bedroom while I fix myself a bagel with cream cheese.

Damon slips back into the room with money in his hand.
"Aries, what the hell is this?" He shouts, clearly holding probably $200 in his hand and my outfit from yesterday in his other.
Did he seriously give me money for last night?

"I honestly can say I have no idea." I grit angrily.
Who did he think he was?

I didn't care if Ms. Golden Girl wife was home. I was talking to Raphael now.
The butler let me in the large gates and I tried my absolute hardest not to bang on the door like a mad man.
"Are you here for an appointment ma'am?" The butler asked at the door.
"Yes I am." I mumble, trying to stay respectful.

Raphael walked down the stairs as if on que.
"Mr. Underwood! I'm here for a discussion about recent events and a payment exchange." I say, blinking hard.
He blinks at me for a moment and motions me to follow him up the stairs.
"Where's your wife?" I ask him.
"Brooke is on the phone with her father about a family emergency. She'll be a minute." He replies back.
She was not talking to her father...if only he knew...

We go into the room we were in the night before, I swallow nervously staring at the bed.

That rough hot sex.

"What is it Aries?" He asks me finally with a sigh.
I reach into my pocket and retrieve the $200

"I'm just here to return your money," I insist quietly, trying to act as if it wasn't a big deal.

He looked at me with his lust filled eyes, swallowing deeply and reaching over towards me.

"That's the money you worked for." He replies, his voice deep and erotic. "I can get it from some other lowlife. I feel terrible now that I know the truth and I refuse to take anything from you." I say, straightening my back. His eyes flicker at me, his dark burgundy hair matted across his face. "Don't make this more difficult than it has to be. I went there, I paid you, I had you. The deed is done. So take the money." He insists and steps forward.
"No Raphael, stop looking at me like that. Your wife is in the other room." I hastily remind. "That didn't stop you last night." He replies, raising an eyebrow. Fury boils within me and my hands clench together and I reach my hand to slap him, but he grabs my wrist midair.

"Aries, I tried to reason with you. And even if you object I'm still going to plunge myself deep inside you, like I did last night." He whispers seductively against my ear.

"I'm a stripper, not a prostitute." I say as he slowly pushes me against the wall. "Not much of a difference now a days." He says, raising an eyebrow. "You bastard. I don't even know why I wasted my time with you." I say through grit teeth.
"Cause you can't deny a good fuck and lucky for you I can't either. Keep the fucking money or I'm going to take you on the wall and not care who walks in." He challenges. "Even your wife?" I ask quietly. "Even my wife. Now what do you say?" He finalizes.
I inhale deeply and narrow my gaze on him. "I swear to God, I loathe you." I murmur. He smirks, "Feelings are mutual." He says grinning and I crash my lips onto his.

I moan and feel his hands slip down to my ass, grabbing tightly and I use my forearms to push him away.

"Stop!" I practically yell and he looks at me, amused.

"Angel, the more you fight with me, the harder it's going to be. I give you money because I believe you deserve it." Raphael explains with sentimental eyes.

"Yeah but only if I'm dancing not having sex. This is an act of prostitution. I am a stripper, I dance around in skimpy outfits for money. I'm not a charity case, I get money just fine." I insist and toss the money on the bed.

He presses his lips together and folds his arm. "Harry told me you're a runaway. I'm curious to why."
This man was switching personalities in milliseconds.
I widen my eyes at him, mostly at Harry's audacity.
"That's my business." I grit and turn around on my heel to leave.
"Who are you running from?" He calls out.
Is this man deaf?

"I'm not running from anyone."

Which was a lie and the truth in some aspect.
I was running from a lot of people, but just mostly my past.

I went to the club, I had nothing better to do and I didnt feel like answering Damon's plundering questions.

As soon as I entered, my eyes locked with Harry's. "Harry," I hiss and march towards him, but he looks like he's got news of his own. "You told Raphael I was a runaway?" I whisper and he blinks at me and shrugs, "The man wanted to know."

I rub my forehead and sigh, "Harry, you know why you cant tell people that." I remind in a worried tone and he swallows. "That's not all you need to worry about. It's too late for that." He murmers.

As much as I wanted to confront him about having an affair with Raphael's wife, that would imply that I was seeing Raphael, and I didnt need that on my mind either.

"What is it?" I ask and he grabs my hand and leads him into his office. "I think you should take a break from working." He says with a sigh. I stare into Harry's eyes. "Excuse me?" I question and he turns around and retrieves a black rose. "The club was broken into last night around 2:30 AM and this was left at your mirror area." He explains. Instant nausua rushes over me and I clutch my stomach and swallow hard. "The Black Rose?" I mumble and he nods.

I sink to the floor and hold the sides of my head. "No. No. No. I thought I was far away. How could-" I stop myself and Harry sinks down next to me. "We dont know if it's all of them or maybe even some of your family-" I immediately stop him. "No. They are not my family. Dont say that. But what if it's Cameron? Then what? What am I going to do?" The questions were flooding in and I didnt know how to handle it.

"Dont worry, I'll get Granet to start looking after you and Damon will take care of you too. Just stay home for a few days and I'll keep you posted." Harry offers and I nod and slip out my phone.

"I just cant believe this is happening..." I whisper and dial a number.

It rings for a moment and I hear Damon's voice. "What's up buttercup?" I swallow hard, feeling tears threaten at my eyes and my throat tighten up.

"Damon, they found me,"

*~*~*~*~

A/N just in case nobody knew A Black Rose symoblizes "true love never dies."

I have so much drama planned for this book and Im wasting no time jumping right into it

Laters my little dirty dancers

x