So Long Farewell To You My Dancers

Hello all...dirty dancers. ..beautiful people.

Can you believe its over? It started in August and now its...over.

First off, I'm gonna thank God for allowing me to continue this book. .for giving me strength even though I wanted to quit at times
49 chapters of excitement, thrills and lust.

Next I wanna thank you guys. My amazing readers!!!!!! God. I loved reading your reactions and how anxious you were for every waking chapters.

Throughout this book I realized it was the most difficult because...I had a lot more haters who disliked me as a person. I may have lost readers but I don't care about that. I care about the ones who stayed and respected me.
I met some rude ass people on this site and even though it angered me I have no spite towards them.
Its water under the bridge now.

This is my third completed Erotic novel and I'm pretty excited about it.

I don't think ill write a sequel. Its like with my other books. ONE hit one book type of thing.
But any whoreee.

The theme for this book I suppose is self acceptance and realization.

The past is scary...it holds memories and whether they're good or bad...it can be dangerous.

Your past does not define who you are. You should not judge yourself by the things that you've done in the past because it is simply that.
Gone.
You may not realize it but at least a third of you all have changed your personality because of something that may have occured.
Its adapted in our minds to create a world...a part of us that shields and covers the pain.

I know what its like to wear a mask so people won't see the vulnerability underneath.

I know what its like to lose family. To lose friends...to lose yourself.

I know what its like to stare into your reflection questioning if your sanity is the only thing I have left when it seems like it was the first thing to go.

I know what its like to be criticized for my behavior. My beliefs. My look. Things I can't control.

I know what its like to want to be someone I'm not.

Its more than what I described in the book because the question I wanted ask the most in this book...
Is who is She?
Who is Aries?
Who is Miranda?
Who is Haley?
Who is Damon?
Which one do you classify yourself as?

Who are you?

Miranda...innocent..and victimized.

Damon the friend who was always there for someone and always seemed to get hurt no matter what he did.

Haley someone who ran from the past for too long until it was ultimately too late.

Aries...a figment of her own imagination. ..running from not only her past...but herself

So...the title...She....
Is reversed.....who are You?
Are you true to who you really are?
Im flower and thats all I can be.
Be you because thats all you can be too.

We all put on many faces in order to adapt to situations.
It's a law of survival for humans, especially in this society.

I just hope this helped you maybe, notice if you've been avoiding something. Avoiding a situation...your past. So ultimately you could ask yourself?
Am I who I say I am?

Well that's a wrap my loves. Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you guys so damn much and I can't wait to begin editing and publishing this book.

To keep in touch with me personally, go follow my Instagram: fl0wersniffinx
I have my Facebook page and my twitter page as well.
So you can stay in tuned
I'm also writing on another site called booksie. My user name is the same as my wattpads.

If you enjoyed my book She....you can also read my other erotic novel called Possession. It's a BDSM book and is completed with 69 chapters and an epilogue.

I'm starting another book guys...it's a BDSM book and its called Seduction.
It alternates POVs. Both of them are Dominants so go to my page and please join the lust trilogy.

Sex scenes will be INTENSE AS HELL

Thank you for those who stayed and I hoped you enjoyed my book.

Stay true to who you are! Don't let anybody bring you down. Remember they know your name not your story.
What they heard is nothing compared to what actually happened.

Your past does not identify you. YOU identify you.

Especially females. What a female does is what she wants to do. Society is a BITCH! Do what you want because at the end of the day, it's your life.

I do not write to be a role model, I write to inspire and there is a difference. I write to reach to you guys.
Writers are so underestimated. I wish we got as much attention as actors and shit do but hey...it's life.

I write for myself and I write for you guys. Thank you for inspiring. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Thank you for not giving up on me even when I did.

It gets better my loves.

Thank you for reading.

Much love,
Flower

P.S this is the part where you go read Seduction x <3

Also. You can find me on

Instagram:

My wattpad profile on IG is: fl0wersniffinx

my personal is s.flowerx

Twitter is: fl0wersniffinx

Tumblr: sincerelyseairah.tumblr.com