Chapter 13: Nothing Was The Same

I'm still trying to get Chapter 12 to you guys so please be patient. I'm sending 150+ emails but I still did promise an update And if you havent read the last chapter. It was a sex scene. No information was included but the show must go on and the story must continue. Thank you for the kind comments and your patience. I'm sorry it was being stubborn and stupid but hey...I'm an erotic novelist ..waddyaa gonna do right? Here's Chapter 13!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Damon was smirking at me after I exited the garage.

I told Raphael, I was going to take another shower due to the fact I had cum all over me and he clearly saw that.

"You have cum in your hair." He says with a smirk and I hold up my hand.
"Don't." I groan and he giggles and walks up to me.
"It sounded really good." He chimes and I push past him and walk upstairs, but he continues to follow me.

"He fucked you on the hood of his car." He squeals as I run up the stairs.

"Why are you following me?" I ask.
I can't help it. I was embarrassed.
"Girl you heard me when I was getting the dick from Aaron." He reminds and I turn to him and smile shyly.

"Well it was pretty good. He gave me the best head ever." I say and can't help but giggle too.

"You seem less stressed too. You'll be relieved when you receive some D." He rhymes with a wink and I laugh and lead him into my room.

We sit on the bed and he lays next to me.
"So did you give him head?" He asks.
It was like talking to a girl, except better.
I never trusted females. Jealousy, fake attitudes and just being used by them when they needed something was tiring. They always had something to say and they weren't down for me. But Damon?
He was everything I wanted in a friend, I could be real and raw with him. Give him explicit answers and even if I was in a terrible mood and said terrible things to him. He would just make me laugh and make me happy.
He was my best friend.
"Yeah. He kind of forced it though but I liked it." We were both giggling like school girls.
"I'm happy you got some." He says and I smirk.

We're silent for a moment and then reality sets in.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me.
"I don't really know." I say with a soft chuckle.

"Brooke?" He asks and I shrug.
"When's the last time you've heard from them?" He asks me and I inhale.
I already knew who he was talking about.
I shrug again.
It was just something I did because I never liked a straight up answer. I could not stand confrontation with anything.

"What did they say Aries?"

"You want to go to that ball Damon?" I ask and he flinches back.
"Why?" He asks me and I sit up.
"They're going to be there." I whisper.
"How do you know?" He was asking so many damn questions.
"They told me. I have to go or else they'll tell my secret."
"But why do they want you to go?" He asks me.
"I don't know. But I have a bad feeling." I admit with a sigh and he glances at me.

"If they find out who you are-" I stop Damon. "I go to jail. I know." I whisper and I lay back down.
"Wanna run again?" He asks me in a quiet tone.
"No. I guess it's time I face it."

Silence and fear fill the room. As the realization hits me.
Although I was sexually satisfied.
I was scared to death.

Raphael was in his study the next time I went downstairs and he did not sound happy.

"She's not here." He growls into the phone.
"No. I don't care what you know. Stay the hell away." He says into the receiver. I keep my back pressed up against the door listening silently.

I wonder who he was talking to? And what it was about?

"No. I dont care. Fine...Fuck you!" Then I hear him sigh and a loud noise with the ground. He threw something?

I swallowed nervously and peered my head around the corner, trying to stay out of sight, but he looks directly up at me and I flinch back. "No, dont go." He whispers and I bite my lip nervously and continue to stand behind the door. "I'm sorry, it was just something I had to take care of." He says, forcing a smile. But I see fear in his eyes and that's something I never saw before.