Lora!

A/N: Enjoy~!

"Are you people deaf, what is your business here?!" He repeated, his voice cold as his vermillion eyes flashed with anger.

Wendy shifted uncomfortably, absent-mindedly hiding behind Erza. Erza took a step closer making sure that Wendy was blocked from the man.

"We are here to see one of your guild members." She answered, her voice not wavering even under the man's intimidating glare.

"Marius what's going on?" a woman's voice sounded from behind the man. He looked behind him and quickly turned back to the group.

"Lora I was just taking care of-" He began but what happened next left him speechless.

Lora's dark brown eyes fell on a certain red-haired mage.

"E-Erza?" She breathed, her voice wavered a bit sounding almost like a whisper.

Erza suddenly felt a pang of nostalgia as flashes of this woman before her flooded her mind but she couldn't think of her relation to her. Before she could say anything she was hit by a body colliding with her own. Within the embrace she could here the woman weeping softly.

"I thought I would never see you again. After those men came to take you to the tower of heaven, I couldn't even save you!" She cried, all of the words tumbling out her mouth in a frenzy.

"Do you...remember me?" She asked softly as she pushed Erza away a bit.

Erza was about to shake her head 'no' until a memory made its way to her mind.

An eight year old Erza ran around the house with her older sister chasing after her.

"I'm going to get you Erza!" Lora playfully called out, as she continued to run after the scarlet haired girl.

"You can't catch me Lora!" Erza giggled happily.

"Lora?" She whispered, as she stared at the brown haired girl in front of her.

"It's me Erza, your big sister." She replied in content, pulling Erza back into the hug. She finally had her long lost sister back in her life.

Lucy and Wendy smiled at the scene before them, tears threatening to spill from their eyes. The boys of the group only looked in awe. To imagine the great Titania having an older sister.

Marius looked a bit uneased at the situation before him. He loved seeing Lora so content like this but he knew the predicament. She still wasn't free from his father's control. But he knew what he had to do.

"Lora?" He called, breaking the reunited sisters from their hug.

"I know.." Lora replied in defeat as she stepped away from a confused Erza.

"What's going on?" Gray asked.

"I can't leave with you all. I must stay here and play my part."

"Your part?" Erza questioned quite puzzled by her sister's strange behavior.

Lora refused to look at her as she stared at the dark gray sky above them.

"You all should go...It's going to rain soon." She said quietly, crossing her arms over her chest making her dark green dress lift a bit. Her throat gradually clenched up as she stared at her sister.

"Oi, We ain't gonna' leave you here. We just found you!" Natsu shouted, not backing down.

"I am needed here. Aiden needs me."

"Lora...please come with us. I haven't seen you in thirteen years!" Erza pleaded.

Lucy and Wendy nodded in approval. They as well as Natsu and Gray wanted the best for Erza. They wanted her happiness and knew it resided in having her sister back in her life. Marius knew it as well.