Her

Chapter 17: Her

A/n: Hey everybody! Hope you're excited about this chapter. I apologize for the long wait for this chapter but I had major writer's block. Please spare me lol. Enjoy~!

~♡~

Erza walked alongside Lora and Ayana, trying to soothe her burning cheeks. They were just a few miles out from the Guild, having decided to eat at a cute little restaurant not too far from Lucy's apartment. Lora had suggested that they should invite the blonde on their trip which Era immediately agreed too. It would be a girl's day out!

'This will give me enough time to think about Natsu's present.' Erza thought, her expression changing to a determined one that made Lora giggle.

'She's up to something alright.' Lora mused, smirking at her sister's antics before leading the two to Lucy's little apartment.

Ayana took in the view of the sparkle of the water below her as she balanced herself among the cobblestones.

"Be careful sweetheart!" An average sized man called from his boat, his face and words showing genuine concern for her safety. He seemed to be putting away some rope that slipped overboard.

"You wouldn't happen to be a friend of Lucy's would you?" Another man, muscular than the man before,  joked as he helped his friend reel in the rope with ease.

Erza and Lora looked at each other before erupting with laughter. They knew that Lucy was prone to walking on the cobblestones close to the river. They only stopped when they heard an irritated 'ahem'. Looking behind them they saw a red-faced Lucy, who was dolled up in a white and pink heart crop top with her light blue shorts and white flats; her hair was placed in a side ponytail tied with a pink ribbon. She had her hands on her hips and an evident pout on her soft pink lips.

"It's not funny!" She scolded, only to make them laugh a bit harder. Even Ayana joined in the laughter.

"So, what are you girls here for?" Lucy sighed, finally, they had stopped laughing at her. It wasn't even funny!

"We wanted to know if you wanted to join us for breakfast at that new café," Lora replied, her face holding her bright smile as she began walking ahead of the three.

'Is she going to wait for my answer...? Guess not...' Lucy sweatdropped, following after the cheerful ebony haired mage, 'Even though she's six years older than me she can be so childish...'

Lora suddenly stopped and turned to face Lucy.

"Are you questioning my maturity?" She got close up in Lucy's face, causing the latter to freeze up and sweat a little. 'Did she hear me?' Lucy inwardly panicked, backing away from Lora's face.

"N-n-no L-Lora-san!" She stammered, holding her breath as Lora gave her one last skeptical look before reverting back to her cheerful self again. Lucy exhaled loudly, holding her rapidly beating heart. She sure was Erza's sister alright.

"Good! Now let's head out-"

"I forgot didn't I?" Lora groaned at her forgetfulness.

Lucy and Erza gave the older woman puzzled looks.

"Lucy meet Ayana, Ayana this is Lucy!" Lora introduced, scratching her cheek with her pointer finger at her forgetfulness once she gestured toward Ayana.

Lucy raised a thin brow before looking down at the girl standing next to her. She didn't even notice she was there! Lucy immediately went to shake the little girl's hand.

"Hi, Ayana it's nice to meet you. I heard a ton of things about you from Lora!" Lucy greeted, giving the girl a closed-eyed smile.

Ayana smiled back, "Likewise Lucy-chan!"