Dreams Pt. 2

A/N: Here is part two! Enjoy~

Laxus heaved Lora over his shoulder and proceeded his journey back to Fairy Tail. After getting out of the forest, he set his sharp light blue eyes straight ahead, ignoring the looks he got from bystanders. No one recognized Lora at the moment due to her light blue dress and her face being buried in his back. Laxus scoffed in annoyance as they soon began to crowd behind him.

"Screw off will ya?!" He growled, sending the group a death glare that made them flee.

He rolled his eyes, continuing his march through the town. Finally, he made it to the entrance of the guild and kicked the door open, scaring everyone.

"Found her." He said dully, dropping Lora onto the floor before walking over to join his friends on the second floor. Makarov glared at his grandson's carelessness. He decided to ignore it since he was more worried about getting Lora off the floor and into the infirmary. He turned to the closest person to the woman.

"Gajeel, bring Lora to infirmary!" He ordered, before walking up to the second floor to speak to his grandson.

Gajeel swooped Lora into his arms and made his way over to the infirmary. With foreign care, he set Lora onto the bed, making sure to prop her up correctly. Mirajane, who volunteered to help, nodded to the black haired dragon slayer, dismissing him. She then began to treat Lora's wounds that she received from her escape and worked at restoring her magical energy.

Mira felt a presence in front of the door, "You can come in Erza."

Erza swiftly moved to be by her sister, holding onto her hand as she examined her sister's relaxed face.

"Where did he find her?" Erza asked, tearing her eyes away from her sister to make eye contact with her former rival.

"I believe he said somewhere in the forest. She was already worn from all the magic power she used, it didn't take much for Laxus to knock her out." Mira told, "I just wish he hadn't hit her so hard. She has a bruise now."

Erza gritted her teeth and sighed, "I'm grateful that he actually searched with us to find her. He has changed a lot recently. It still amazes me to this day."

"Yeah," Mira agreed, "I can't help but wonder what the magic council is going to do..."

The two young mages casted their gaze to Lora. Lora's chest raised up and down slightly, her hand twitching every now and then. They didn't want her to leave, if they could they would hide her away forever. Sadly, it was the magic council's decision. She was still guilty for the Crocus Massacre, she was still a murderer.

"H...Help."

Mira and Erza stared in awe as they watched a thought projection slowly pry itself from out of Lora's body.

"You're friend is in danger." It started, it's blue eyes boring into their own.

"Are you Enyo?" Mira questioned curiously, taking a step closer to the replica of Lora.

"Yes I am." Enyo confirmed, "Now I need you're help, all of you. You remember Roy and Marius right?"

The two of them nodded, persuading her to go on.

"Well, they are looking for Lora to drain all of my magic energy. They were able to formulate a reverse ceremony from the one before. Instead of them using Lora to conquer the world, they will try to place me inside of Aiden. With the right spell, my magic and presence will bend at Aiden's will." Enyo explained.

"But what will happen to Lora?" Erza pushed, "If they are removing your magic what will happen to hers?"

"Lora will die." Enyo said bluntly, residing in a nearby chair and crossed her legs.