The Goddess of Destruction

Chapter 5: The Goddess of Destruction

A/N: Hey everyone! This is the longest chapter I have written so far. I hope you all enjoy it.

                                                                                  🌟

Lora could only admire her face in the mirror. A dark green guild mark was placed on her right cheek. She couldn't take her hands off of it. She looked up to Erza and Mira,  both smiling her way.

"I love it," She said as she continued to caress the mark.

"Welcome to the family Lora." Erza said, chuckling at her sister's actions. She then looked to a certain dragon slayer who was staring her down for the past ten minutes. He had a Cheshire cat smile that set the guild off ease. This couldn't be good...

"Now that that's over, fight me!" Natsu declared, his smile widened and he began to expel fire from his mouth in his excitement.

"Are you serious Natsu?!" Gray exclaimed in astonishment, trying to help his friend get a grip of himself.

"Of course, she practically demolished that table in one hit! I want to have a go at her!" He explained as he set his fists ablaze.

Erza looked at him tiredly, "Natsu leave her alone-"

"Sure." Lora said nonchalantly as she got up from her seat.

"What?!" The whole guild exclaimed in shock, except for Erza who titled her head in confusion.

"I'll fight you Natsu. Besides I've been training all these years, might as well show my new guild what I can do. We will battle at three." Lora said, ignoring them.

"Alright! Let's go Happy!" Natsu shouted, he ran out the guild doors to train. The said blue exceed flew after him.

"Aye Sir!"

Erza turned to her sister, clearly looking for an answer to this madness.

"I can't just embarrass my little sister now, can I?" Lora smirked,  drinking the lemonade Mira gave her. Erza sighed before taking a seat at the bar next to her. Mira only smiled knowingly from behind the counter.

"Well you have an hour so why aren't you training?" Erza asked as she began eating the cake she bought. She had sensed someone looking at her so she looked to her side. What she saw was her sister looking at her greedily, her eyes seemed to glow a bright yellow.

"What the-"

"Share." Lora demanded.

Erza childishly puffed out her left cheek in objection. As she was about to bring the box closer to her, it was snatched from her grasp. Lora stood up and then ran to the other side of the guild with it. Erza screamed in anguish as she chased after the older woman. Gray had sweat dropped as he watched his teammate chase after her sister.

"Give me back my cake!" Erza fumed, trying to make a grab for Lora.

"Never!" Lora called back, shoving a handful of cake in her mouth, the vanilla frosting smearing her now puffy cheeks.

"You're ruining it!" Erza screamed as she requipped into her flight armor to gain more speed.

"That's not going to work on me! Manipulation Magic: Top Speed!" She said triumphantly. She began moving at the speed of light, vanishing from the scarlet haired girl's vision.

The guild had gasped as the brunette disappeared from the naked eye and appeared on the second floor instantly. Lora then wiped her mouth, patting her now plump stomach.