Reunions

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope that you enjoy this chapter too.

Lora sat up on the couch. She was living in her sister's apartment for the time being. Her only condition to staying here was to sleep on the couch, that way her sister could have privacy with her boyfriend. "I don't want to hear any strange noises tonight you two!" She remembered scolding them. She chucked as she recalled the tomato red faces she had produced from the two of them. It was nice being with them again.

She sighed in content as she reached over to get more thread. She would be making her new outfit. She had been making clothes since she was at the Velandia Manor in secret. It came in handy when she was at Sin's Elite; especially when Aiden declared he wouldn't provide her with any more clothing than a raggedy white dress. Just thinking about the man made Lora sew a bit faster, almost nipping her finger.

After a few more hours, her outfit was complete and the couple had risen from their sleep.

"Lora? How long were you awake for?" Erza asked while rubbing the sleep from her eyes, Natsu nodded through his yawn urging the older woman to answer.

"Oh good morning guys!" Lora greeted moving in front of her outfit, "I woke up at four o' clock and I've been sewing ever since."

She moved out of the way to show them the figurine that adorned her latest creation. It was a emerald green deep cut sweetheart crop top lined with wide sapphire blue rings. The pants were similar to Natsu's but had the same scheme as the crop top and was wrapped tightly around the waist with black wrappings. Tied to the figurine was big, beautiful bangles; one brown and cerulean while the other was light green and brown. Simple dark brown flats lie on the ground before it.

Erza and Natsu's eyes lifted a bit from the masterpiece before them. It looked as though it was crafted by a professional.

Lora shifted excitedly, "So what do you think?"

"It's amazing!" Natsu said in awe, beating Erza to it.

"Wow Lora, you need to start making me clothes more often!" Erza smiled, caressing the soft fabric.

"Me too!" Natsu added, his eyes gaining a cheerful light.

Lora nodded, chuckling at the two. She then went into the kitchen to make them breakfast.

"I'm going to make real food okay?" Lora glared at Erza, "So that means no strawberry cake."

Erza's lip protruded a bit as she made her way over to the table to sit. Natsu laughed at her and soon was rubbing the steaming bumps on his head he received from Erza and Lora. He went to retort but kept his mouth shut once he saw the looks the girls gave him. Scary...

Lora set the plates down in front of the lovers and piled food on them. She then began to eat what was leftover. Natsu immediately began to engulf his plate, causing Lora to smack him upside the head.

"Slow down or you'll choke!" She yelled, making the pink haired mage eat slower than usual.

"S-Sorry Lora-san!" Natsu squeeked, his mouth full of food which made Lora cringe and scold him some more about manners.

"Just like an older sister." Erza thought, smiling to herself while she ate her food.

The trio walked to the guild, chatting about everything that Lora had missed while she was in jail. By the time they had gotten to the guild their faces were red from laughter. Erza had never laughed so hard in her life.

"I wonder what the guild will think of my new outfit..." Lora pondered aloud, swinging open the doors.

.