Dreams Pt. 1

A/N: Hey everyone~ I'm sorry this Ch. is so short but I will make up for it, I promise! Thank you for all of you that voted, followed, and commented on the story I really appreciate it! Enjoy~!

Dark clouds swirled around me, twisting and bending around my legs. Soon my whole body was engulfed in black, there was no way out. I felt as though I was free yet at the same time confined to an unknown source. I looked down to hopefully find an answer. A bright light caught my eye. A perfect white chain was fastened to my leg, tying me down in the darkness. That was my only light, I couldn't breathe. Clawing at my throat, I gasped for air. Help! Help....help. Is this the way I have to go? Must I leave in such an absurd fashion? I searched for my loved ones. Erza? Mirajane? Natsu? Lucy? Gray? Where are you? The emptiness in my lungs was soon replenished with the needed oxygen, a new pain rang in my heart. Did they finally give up on me? Are they in trouble?

I placed a hand on my cheek and shivered at the icy feeling it brought. Puffs of my breath could be seen through the dim lighting. I heard child-like laughter dance through the silence. I scoped the poorly lit area, keeping my guard up.

"Hello Lora..." A raspy feminine voice sounded. I turned to face the person behind it. A strange red figure stood in front of me. A wide smile stitched on its face. It had no eyes or nose, just a unsettling smile that sent shivers down my spine. My instincts told me to leave the situation once the figure had floated towards me, its smile widening even more, black blood spewing from the white stitches that ran through its lips. My breath hitched slightly as I examined the figure one last time.

I began to run blindly, the chain attached to my leg rattling on behind me. The figure chased after me, cackling madly. I pumped my legs faster hoping that I could lose the creepy thing for good. My heart pounded in my chest as I made another sharp turn. It seemed like I was running through an endless hallway; I had seen that I had passed the same light blue vase six times now. However, that didn't stop me. If I stop running now what will that thing do to me?

"Silly girl, you cannot run from yourself..."

Suddenly, I felt the ground beneath me rumble and cave in. I was sent plummeting down a abyss. A scream clawed its way up my throat and fell short, gluing itself to the tip of my tongue. My limbs went limp and waved pathetically from the drop. Only my mind willed me to try to find an exit from this hell,

CRUNC-!

Lora's eyes frantically scanned the area around her, her breath ragged and sweat protruded from her now flushed skin. She felt all over her body to check for injuries. Sighing, she luckily didn't find any. She sat up from her spot on the cold floor and looked straight ahead. The black slate brick walls reminded her where she was; in jail serving her sentence of thirty long years. She used her dress to wipe the rest of the sweat off of her face. Lora placed her right hand over her heart; her heart beat was back to normal. Her eyelids began to droop and her vision gradually became blurred, sending her into another deep sleep.

I resided at a table at the bar. I smiled at Mirajane once she gave me my lemonade. She returned the gesture and propped her elbows on the bar top, her long white hair stumbling over her shoulder to lay across her burgundy dress. Her blue eyes were swimming with mischief. I laughed inwardly at it.

"So Lora," She began, her voice soft and sweet, "When are you going to do something about your situation?"

My eyebrow quirked at this, "What do you mean?"

Her face contorted into a sneer, "When are you going to step up and be a better person, huh?"
My heart dropped. A better person? What else can I do? I...

"I can't believe that I could trust someone like you. You're a murderer!" Mirajane cried, disgust evident in her voice as she backed away from her place at the bar top.