Opportunities and Chances

A/N: This girl looks so much like Lora(And she is an autumn baby and the autumn leaves omggg)!!! So yea you guys can use this picture as reference I guess(until I can actually get a good enough camera to show her actual look...). Now here is Chapter 9~!

Erza snuggled deeper into her bed, relishing in the comforting warmth of her covers. The soft yellow light from outside poured its way through her curtains, descending onto her face. Lifting up from her bed into a sitting position, Erza looked down at a large lump underneath her covers. At first she thought nothing of it and got up to began her normal morning stretches, but once it moved her guard immediately went up. Erza cautiously made her way back over to her bed. Taking a sharp inhale she removed the covers from her bed, sword in hand.

"Natsu, what the hell?!" She screamed as she whacked the sleeping fire mage in the head with the handle of her sword.

"OW! Erza why would you do that?!" He whined, glaring at the red-haired mage while rubbing the bump on his head gingerly.

Erza only smiled at her boyfriend and went back to her workout routine.

"I talked to Lora yesterday..." She said, walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Natsu perked up a bit, throwing the covers off his body and got out of Erza's bed.

"Really? What did you two talk about?" Natsu asked, walking into the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Just some memories; she said that she really misses you guys. I wish she was here though." Erza replied, sighing as she washed her face. Looking into the mirror, she smiled softly as she remembered the jokes Lora told her.

"I was going to visit her today too, you can come if you'd like." She offered, walking out the bathroom to sit at the kitchen table; all dressed up in her usual dark blue skirt and white blouse.

"Of course I'm comin'!" Natsu exclaimed, shoving some food into his mouth. Swallowing, he sent a wide smile Erza's way causing her to chuckle.

"We should ask the rest of the gang to come too!" Natsu suggested, passing a strawberry shortcake and fork to Erza who smiled in thanks.

Erza nodded in approval as she scooped some cake into her mouth, humming in content. Natsu only admired her from his seat across from her. Her red hair was neatly placed into a bun with a few strands framing the sides of her face. All of a sudden, Erza looked up at Natsu causing him to cock his head in confusion.

"Lets head out." Erza said, clearing the table and placing the rest of her cake in the fridge.

Nodding, Natsu set off after Erza.

At the Guild

The guild was like it normally was before Lora's arrival. Everyone was talking and joking around. It seemed like everything was okay, yet something was missing. The atmosphere lacked the aura that Lora held. The older woman had left a mark on the guild and Erza noticed it just as much as everyone else.

Erza sighed once again, making her way over to the middle of the guild. All the guild members looked to her, wondering what she would say.

"I would like to inform you all that when I left earlier yesterday, I visited Lora." Erza said, examining the shocked and anxious reactions from her Nakama before continuing.

"She sends you all her regards. I could see just how broken she is without being with you all."

Everyone fell silent as they remembered the day they met Erza's sister. To think that she would be in prison for so long. And how she only spent two days with Erza, it was a true tragedy.