2| Library

Chapter Two

Yoandri's POV

"Baby?"

I push her away and sit on the edge of the bed, crying. "Is it the amazing orgasm you just had? I heard that's a thing," she says happily. I miss her so much. I rub my eyes and plaster on a smirk. "Of course babe," I reply.

But it wasn't.

Of course it wasn't.

It was because I had already made love to the one person that made me feel passion, need, yet so much tenderness in only a second.

Angelia.

I remember that night like it was yesterday and yet I fucked up, again. I sigh as the girl next to me, Gade, cuddles up into my side, "I love you."

I freeze and feel the need to cry harder because I still love her, even after all this time. I smile a little to show gratitude and finally mutter, "I can't love you. You know this right?"

Gade suddenly gets up from the bed and hurriedly puts on all her clothes, tears streaming down her face. "That was my first time!"

My eyes widen and I scratch my neck nervously, "Sorry?" She groans and leaves the room furious, slamming the door behind her. I plop down on my mattress and look up at the white ceiling.

I wish I was that pure.

Innocent.

I gaze at the clean color and suddenly get up, sliding into fresh clothes and walking out the door to the library. I turn back to get my bag and bump into the beautiful curly haired girl I love.

She sends me an irritated look as she bends down to get her books, the second time today. "Hey," I breathe out. Angelia ignores my very presence and I close my eyes as she gets up and goes to leave.

I hear nothing but just assume that she left. I open my eyes to see her with a confused expression on her face, a questioning look in her stare.

"You look stupid."

I feel my breath get stuck in my throat and my eyes focus on her. Angelia sighs and I clear my throat, "Stupid, huh?" I try to fake a smile but she rolls her eyes.

"Don't give me that fake smile, I know you better than that. Shit, I know you better than you know yourself."

I hide my smile and instead smirk, "Do you?" Angelia glares at me and my heart picks up a little, "Yes, I do. We dated for quite a while if your forgot. Which considering your actions," she stops and walks around me.

"You probably did," she mumbles. I stay rooted to the ground as her figure walks away and I find myself wanting to reach out to her and hug her till we were okay again.

But that wouldn't happen.

Not after what I did.

******************************************

I hear her giggle on the other side of the shelf and freeze, my cheeks getting hot. "Joel, you know that I'm perfectly fine picking out books to read by myself," she whispers.

Joel laughs quietly and whispers back, "But the evolution of fangirls is so much entertaining." She laughs whole heartedly and I lean back from the shelf, walking away to where I left my bag.

I sit down in my seat and one of my friends, Richard sits in front of me. "What's up, Chico?" I shrug and gaze over to where Joel was standing next to Angelia.

Much too close.

He takes out his books and starts to study, his eyes scanning the page. I try to do the same but end up looking over at the two people who could make my day better in a heartbeat.

But would no longer do such a thing.

"Dude, Angelia is single you know that right?" I snap my head to see Richard looking at me questioningly. "Si, lo se. Pero a ella ni le gusta mi presencia." (Yes, I know. But she doesn't even like my presence.)

Richard smirks, suddenly realizing that there was something else behind that. "Explain," he demands.

****************************************

"You fucked another girl, again?"

I sigh, closing my eyes. "Yeah."

Richard stares at nothing before looking at me incredulously, "On your anniversary?" I bite my lip and nod. "Yeah." Richard whistles lowly and clicks his pen off, "Dude, you fucked up."

I look over to where Angelia is standing and say, "Yeah." Richard folds his hands and looks at me concerned. "Are you okay? You still love her?" I nod at the last question and reply to the first one by saying, "I'm not okay."

It stays quiet for a few seconds as I wipe my eyes with my sleeve, getting back to normal. "That's not even the worst part. I was her first." Richard raises an eyebrow and I sniffle before avoiding his eyes. "The same day I cheated on her."

Richard looks at me for a quick second and the reply takes me by surprise, "You need some milk." I stay quiet and he cracks a smile at me. "It's from a vine," he explains.

I shake my head and go back to doing my homework, already on the last question. "I think you should talk to her." I sigh, "I've already tried."

Richard taps his fingers, thinking. "Hugged her?" I nod. "Kissed her?" I wince and reply, "She punched me afterwards." He winces as well and I blow air out of my cheeks, "I've done everything I can but she won't even have a conversation with me."

Richard let's me rant and I continue. "Half the time all I can do is cry because I'm such a jerk, such a dickhead. I made the one girl that I would die for leave because I thought I wouldn't get caught."

I let out a breathy laugh and bitterly say, "But I fucking did. I got caught and I shouldn't have even done it in the first place because she's so amazing." I wipe my eyes that were watering, "Richard, she is so amazing."

I sniffle and shake my head, "But yeah." Richard looks over two tables to see Angelia and his eyes widen a little. "She's staring at you," he whispers.

I turn my head to see Angelia gazing at me with things I can only describe as pain, anger, and sadness. I give her a small smile and she turns back to her homework, going back to ignoring me.

I exhale and Joel says something to her before walking over to us. "What's up guys?" Richard greets him and I do the same. "You look gloomy," he observes.

I nod and subtly nod to Angelia. Realization dawns across his face and he sends me a sympathetic smile, "Things will get better." I shake my head and humorlessly laugh.

"Things never get better."

"Especially when you hurt someone you love."

______________________________

a/n

The answer was the next thirty to forty-five minutes soon. :)