8| Questions

Chapter Eight

Angelia's POV

"Why do I have to be blindfolded you prick?"

Yoandri sighs and I hear tires squeal against the asphalt, "If I knew you were going to be a pain in the ass I wouldn't have done this."

I stay quiet and he whispers, "Sorry." I shrug and slump against the seat, "No please go on, tell me how much of a bitch I am, complain about how I'm always in your way, and how I pretend I'm always right."

Silence radiates the area and I freeze when his
warm hands pull down my blindfold to reveal the most astonishing view of the stars, the universe.

"You didn't deserve what I did today. I know you try to be the best you can be and I just," Yoandri sighs and runs a hand through his hair, leaning against his steering wheel, "I just can't think straight when I'm around you."

"When you're focusing your eyes turn into this shade of like turquoise that gleams when you look up. When I kissed you the last time, I remember it clearly," he smiles to himself.

"You were standing in front of me, and all I could think about was how you were mine. You look so beautiful in your own skin, your silhouette had gentle curves. You're gorgeous."

I blush and he chuckles lowly, "The universe couldn't stop us back then." I sigh before getting out of the car and marching to the hood of his vehicle. Soon enough, he is laying down next to me and we have a good distance between each other.

"Remember when we first kissed? Like really kissed?"

I groan and roll my eyes, "I don't want to talk about this bullshit. I'm hurt, leave me alone." Yoandri flinches and I stare straight ahead, gazing at the galaxy before me.

"Why are you so hostile?"

I stay quiet and close my eyes, listening to my breathing. "I'm trying, can't you see this?" I snort, "Doesn't mean I have to acknowledge you."

In seconds in pinned against the hood of the car and am being touched by his warm hands. His fingers trail across my face, my arms, all the way down to my thighs. "I have a secret," he whispers, staring into my eyes. His lips land on my neck, kissing my skin repeatedly, "And if I tell you," he stops.

I wrap my leg around his waist as he kisses my stomach once quickly, "You can't tell anyone." His forehead meets mine and he nudges my head. "Ready?" I lick my lips and the gesture sends him crazy, his eyes fluttering from my eyes to my lips. We both breathe heavy, and our cheeks flush.

"Yeah, I'm ready," I whisper.

Yoli smirks, "I love you."

*****************************************

"Can you say that one more time?"

I nod and whisper, "I love you." He smiles and hugs me tightly, kissing my cheek. "Now can we be together?" Sighing I mumble, "I mean I guess."

Joel bursts into Yoandri's dorm and yells, "I BLOODY FUCKING KNEW IT!" Deandra comes in frowning and crosses her arms. "That's not fair. Did you guys kiss?" Yoandri looks down at me and smirks. "No, not yet," he mutters.

I roll my eyes and lean against his chest, "No. We have not." Deandra sighs and hands twenty bucks to Joel who was smiling. "I won," he brags.

"Now we have some catching up to do."

Deandra leaves and Joel struts to the door, "Have fun lovebirds." I blush a little and Yoyo kisses the top of my head. "Now that we are alone," he whispers. I let my fingers wander to his coat and I slip it off, along with his beanie.

"I love you so fucking much."

He pushes me up against the wall and takes a deep breath before kissing me hard, and rough. His fingers nimbly work to take off my shirt and I frown, looking at his shirt. "Not fair," I mumble. Yoandri chuckles and slips off his shirt, flexing his muscles. "Better?"

I blush before mumbling, "Much better." He smirks before gently pushing me up the wall and placing a hand on my lower back.

We are soon breathing hard, having only undergarments on, and are making out hotly. "I can't. Oh my gosh." I smirk and proceed to bite his lip once more before kissing his neck tenderly.

His hands creep down to my bum and he gently smacks it before grabbing it. I shiver when his fingertips trail against the valley of my back and I arch my back a little. "Can we stop teasing?"

Yoli's eyes sparkle and he smiles, "I thought you'd never ask."

*****************************************

I trail patterns on his bare chest as he stares at my face, analyzing my every move. His hands move towards me so that my back is facing his chest and my back is exposed to him. Yoandri gently caresses my back before pulling my hair away from my warm skin.

"Whenever I touch you, there's this feeling in my belly. It's like a small buzz of electricity that keeps getting bigger."

His fingers draw designs on my smooth skin and his breath gets closer to my ear. "It's amazing because you're the only one that is capable of making me feel such a way."

He lets out a breathy laugh and kisses my back gently, my breath becoming shallower by the second. "I love you, Angelia. I don't think I can ever stop. Even if I wanted to."

I smile a little and flex my back as a way to tell him I heard his beautiful words. I curl up into a ball and he slides out of bed, grabbing my discarded clothing and putting on me as I slouch against him.

He does the same to himself and soon we are back in bed, cuddled together. "So you won't stop loving me no matter what?" Yoandri's arms envelop me in comfort, safety, and make my tummy warm. "Pretty much."

I nod and open an eye to his milk chocolate ones staring right into mine. I close my eyes again before letting a smile spread across my face and I mumble, "You wanna know a secret?"

Yoandri laughs, "Sure. Let me have it."

"I feel the same way."

______________________________

a/n

all I want and nothing more is to get this week over with because gosh I hate midterms so damn much.