22| Clingy

Chapter Twenty-Two

Angelia's POV

It's pure silence as I walk down the corridor to meet Yoandri at the cafe like usual. Today is a Wednesday afternoon, boring as usual, and I wanted nothing more than to take a nap and sleep soundly in my own bed.

With Yoandri of course.

It's so quiet.

I run a hand through my hair and my breathing slows down as I inhale deeply. I round the corner, Yoandri's face only two corners away, and hear a rustling sound.

I shake it off as nothing but once I hear the rapid footsteps behind me, I begin to get unsettled. I walk at my same moderate space, but if anything the person speeds up and I find myself feeling anxious.

The person appears to be right behind me at this point and that's when I turn around, just have two hands land on my waist and blue eyes stare into mine.

The same boy from my dream, or rather nightmare, looks down upon me with a small smile among his features. I feel my breathing escape me as he examines my body with his eyes. Not checking me out but certainly looking at me.

We both stay in pure silence, me not sure what to do and the boy just looking into my eyes. His jawline was sharp, his hair was tousled and messy on his head, his blue green eyes reminding me of sea foam.

"Hello," he finally whispers out.

Chills run up and down my spine at the sound of his voice, velvet and smooth. His lips were curved at the edges and when he finally smiled at me I was nearly blinded from his teeth.

"Hey," I manage out.

He smiles down at me and its when I realize that Yoandri's smile is the best smile I've ever seen, that I escape from his grasp. "Goodbye," I smile at Blue Eyes before running off into Yoyo's direction.

Blue Eyes is peculiar.

But I will love Yoandri.

No matter what.

***********************************************

We fiddle our thumbs together as we watch the observatory sky above us.

Yoandri and I have come to this place more often due to the mere fact that my house was far from where and that we didn't have the same access to the stars as before.

His soft, warm hand clutches mine and I smile just as he brings it up to his pink plump lips, kissing it gently. I smile into his neck as I lean into his shoulder and I hug him tightly.

"I love you," I giggle as I plant a kiss on his neck.

Yoandri's brown eyes meet mine and I feel my breath get taken away, yet again. "I love you most," he mumbles. I blush a little as he bites my bottom lip, then plants a kiss on my lips.

Then it's like a switch and he inhales before nudging our noses together, putting a hand on my cheek. I take a shuddery breath as he looks into my eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbles.

I smile and lean on his shoulder.

"You're not so bad yourself, buddy."

He laughs.

*********************************************

"Okay so if I understand what you're saying," he stops to shove ice cream into his mouth then ponders on the idea.