3| Parties & Kisses

Chapter Three

Joel's POV (excitement)

"Angelia, come on. Give him a chance."

She looks out the door and sighs, Deandra smiling at Angelia as she finally gets up. "Fine. We can talk." I high five Dea and we all get up, walking out the door and out to the hallway.

"Let's go party."

I laugh as Deandra starts dancing, Angelia shaking her head but soon doing the same. They both laugh and Yoandri appears beside me, smiling a little at the sight of Angelia having fun.

"Ready?"

The girls turn around and Dea nods while Angelia looks away, avoiding his stare. "Yeah," she mumbles. Yoli sends her a smile and she tries her hardest to send one back.

Failing.

We make our way out of the dorms and I frown a little when Angelia let's Yoandri hold her hand. "Hey," he greets. Angelia exhales, "Hello." We walk over the lawn to the frat house that was having a party tonight.

Deandra stays next to me and whispers, "He doesn't deserve her." I nod in agreement, "But she stills loves him. He loves her back." Dea nods understandingly, "As her best friend, I think you're better for her."

I think so too.

****************************************

"I'll get you some water," I mumble into Angelia's ear as she hiccups. She nods and I leave to go get the promised beverage. On my way to the fridge, I bump into a half naked girl, a couple making out, and a guy getting hazed by two other guys.

College, I mentally sigh.

I arrive at the kitchen to see Yoandri staring at something from across the room, biting his lip. I follow his gaze and see he was looking at Angelia who was currently dancing with Deandra.

I grab a water bottle from the fridge and go back to where Yoli stood. "If you stare any longer, you'll be a creep," I mumble. He shrugs, "It doesn't matter."

I stay quiet.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE UPSTAIRS!"

Angelia squeals and I see Yoandri smile a little, following the person who said that up the stairs. "Are you seriously going?" He turns around and nods. "I don't see why not," he replies.

I see a certain curly haired girl bounce up the stairs and Deandra sends me a warning look. I follow Yoandri up the stairs after sighing and he smirks. "That's my cuz," he cheers.

Oh what have I done.

***************************************

"Spin the bottle, Joel."

Deandra laughs and I look around the circle of people, patiently waiting to be picked on. I lean forward and my gaze falls on Angelia as she giggles. I wink at her and she laughs, "C'mon!"

I spin the bottle and it seems to take a lifetime for it stop on someone. I turn to see a girl from my History class staring at me with a blush creeping on her face, "Hey." I smile a little and lean forward to give her a quick kiss. "Aye, get it Joel."

She breaks the kiss first and I give Angelia a soft glare as she looks suggestively between the girl I just kissed, and myself. "Yoandri, go!" Deandra sends me a look and I shrug, not really worried.