14| Bliss

Chapter Fourteen

Yoandri's POV

"We need to cause an intervention," Joel sighs. I frown at his statement and cuddle deeper into my comforter. "No you don't," I murmur.

Richard snorts, "You've spent your Winter Break in bed and now you only have a two weeks to get yourself together."

I sigh and shrug, "There's no point. There's no point to anything." After a few seconds, my comforter is being ripped off of me and Joel is holding my arms, Richard holding me legs.

"THIS IS NOT NECESSARY!"

They open the door and everybody who stayed over vacation looks at the commotion in the hall. "THIS IS NOT AN INTERVENTION!" Joel and Richard laugh before I hear the voice I've been dreading and wanting to hear all break.

"Is he okay?"

Everyone gets quiet and I peek over Richard's shoulder to see Angelia looking at me with hurt in her eyes. I turn away from her and Joel shakes his head, "No. We are going to shower him."

Angelia nods slowly and looks anywhere but me. Joel blows a raspberry then asks, "How's Deandra?" Angelia nods and tightly smiles, "She's good. She's good."

He nods and an awkward silence falls upon us all, "Can you take me a shower now?" Richard immediately starts moving forward and Joel nods too, "Yeah, let's go."

Soon enough, I'm being stripped of my clothing, and dumped in the shower. Joel and Richard blindfold themselves as I wash my hair and scrub my body with soap.

"You know guys?"

Richard replies, "What, Yoyo?" I smile and nod at myself, "This is exactly what I needed." They groan and I can almost see them rolling their eyes.

Once I'm done, I get changed and we all walk down to my dorm. Joel sighs loudly, before turning his head to look at me. I look back at him and Richard sighs at the both of us.

We make it to the room, and I plop down on my bed. "What do you think you're doing?" I frown at his question and tilt my head.

"Sleeping?"

Joel laughs and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Why is this funny?" Richard smirks at me and Joel only looks at me with an amused smile.

"That's not going to happen."

*******************************************

"I just don't know what I did wrong," I hiccup.

Deandra munches on some chips, Joel scrolls on his phone, and Richard erases something on his homework assignment.

"Like what did I do wrong?"

I look at them expectantly and finally Joel looks over at me, "You fucked two girls." I sigh and lose all hope in this 'therapy session'. "You asked," he mumbles.

I rub my face before wiping my eyes, and sniffling. "You guys suck at being therapists," I grumble. They all groan and sigh simultaneously, throwing everything they were doing on the bed or on the floor.

Richard glares at me, "You fucked two girls, she kissed Joel. This is the problem." I look over to Dea who exasperatedly says, "You fucked two girls."

My eyes wander to Joel who emphasizes," She kissed me." They all look at me expectantly and groan when I cry out, "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

Deandra gets up and starts giving it to me straight up, "Alright listen. Look at me because I'm not gonna say this twice." She points between us and I nod quickly, slightly intimidated.