30| All of Me

Chapter Thirty

Yoandri's POV

"OH FUCK!"

"ANGIE COME ON PUSH!"

The lights above seem too bright but then I hear the cry I've been waiting to hear for the past nine months.

My heart beats in my ears and then I glance down at the doctors hands.

**********************************************

"Angie, are you supposed to be eating so much Nutella?" I frown as I walk around the table to her side.

Angelia was at the verge of giving birth any day now and I couldn't wait to hold my precious baby in my arms. She smiles at me and winks, "Totally." I shake my head and wrap my arms around her as I rub her belly.

"That's our baby," I murmur softly, in awe.

Angelia laughs gently and nods, tendrils of hair falling onto her face. "It's our baby, Yoandri," she grins. I embrace her and kiss her face repeatedly, making her giggle.

Then a gasp leaves her mouth and she stays quiet for a few seconds before flipping shit. "HOLY SHIT! YOANDRI WE ARE HAVING A BABY!"

I furrow my eyebrows and nod, "Yeah. I know." Angelia starts freaking out, "YOANDRI. WE ARE HAVING A BABY."

At this I tilt my head but then I take in her scared face and it clicks. "O-Oh. I'LL GET THE BABY BAG, YOU JUST GO PUT ON YOUR SHOES. WE CAN DO THIS!"

Angelia grabs the Nutella and waddles to the coat closet as fast as possible. I run upstairs after laughing a bit at her priorities and grab everything I need to grab before running back down.

"I AM IN THE CAR!" she yells from outside and I run around the whole house, turning off all the lights, then running towards the car.

She wobbles into the vehicle and I help her close the door, tossing everything in the back of the car. "Alright, let's go," I grin as I place a hand on my baby.

"We are having a baby," I repeat over and over to myself.

The hospital comes into view.

**********************************************

"Jesus-fuck," she groans.

I frown at her pain and proceed on putting her hair up in a bun. Once the pain subsides and her hair is somewhat in place, she rubs her tummy and looks up at me through her thick eyelashes.

"So, if it's a girl?" she questions.

I smile, "Elektra."

Angelia nods and bites her lip, contemplative. "Eros if it's a boy," she states as her stare falls upon my own.

"Correct."

And then she starts have contractions again.

*************************************************

"MY CHILDREN! THE AUNT HAS ARRIVED!"

I wake up startled, next to Angelia and see Athene as well as both of our parents smiling with tears in their eyes and cameras in hand.

"So, when is you gonna push out my new favorite person in the world?" Athene asks as she plops down into a chair.

I'm busy greeting everyone and when I finish getting chairs and other things, that's when I answer her question. "Soon," I smile softly.