answers

alright.

let's do this.

first question.

Amiller101 : HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOANDRI, How come you cheated on Angelia the day of your anniversary? EXPLAIN YOURSELF.
Yoandri: Well, you see love is complicated. I cheated on her because I thought I was holding her back from-
Angelia: I wish a nîgga would.
Yoandri: -her true potential.

yesiicx : kk here's one for Joel NÎGGA why can't you let angie and yoyo be happy with each other hu???
Joel: In case you don't know, I love Angelia. I just want to see her happy, and sometimes I get in the way of that-
Yoandri: you wouldn't say...

Amiller101 : Here's ANOTHER ONE for Yoandri. Why did you break up with Angelia because she kissed Joel? Didn't you fûck two other girls? 2+2=5?????
Yoandri: She's always blaming me for everything, how is that fair? I'm less forgiving than her and that's just the way it is.
Angelia: *in distance* ANOTHER ONE

yesiicx : yoyo do you remember how you and angie met? :'') cause I do.
Yoandri: *smiles* we met in high school. she was getting bullied and I stopped the bullies, later meeting her in the park. she looked so beautiful back then.
Angelia: back then?

yesiicx : yoyo why can only you fûck up but when Angie makes a mistake  it's the end?????
Yoandri: like i said. she's more forgiving then I am.

Amiller101 : This one is for Joel, Angelia and Yoandri. What are you guys majoring in?
Joel: Engineering.
Yoandri: I don't know yet. I think it might surround the arts though.
Angelia: ASTRODYNAMICS! *grins widely*
Joel: nerd.
Yoandri: what have you done-
Angelia: *pounces on Joel* TAKE IT BACK!

yesiicx : YOYO WHEN YOU GOING TO FORGIVE HER LIKE SHE FORGAVE YOU 7377383 MILLION TIMES HU??
Yoandri: SHE KISSED A FAMILY MEMBER. I AM GOING TO NEED SOME TIME.

Amiller101 : Joel, I think you belong with Deandra. Any thoughts on her? (Is that how you spell her name)
Joel: Deandra is beautiful I won't lie. *smiles* she has smooth skin, curly black hair, and her eyes are like a deep gray. *sighs*
Angelia: CATCHING FEELINGS

yesiicx : Joel why you always ignore me man?💔
Joel: Consider yourself not ignored *winks*

yesiicx : yoyo is the pic you posted of angie and you or another one of your skânks??????????????? (book wise not real life don't take it the wrong way people)
Yoandri: Obviously Angie. She's my baby girl.
Angelia: *in the distance* BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID WHEN I KISSED JOEL.
Yoandri: *sighs* we've been through this-

Amiller101 : Ok but honestly Yoandri how many girls have you've been with? EXCLUDING ANGELIA.
Yoandri: well there's been about six tbh.
Angelia:...*whispers* fûckboy.
Yoandri: but you still fell in love with me.
Angelia: don't start.

Amiller101 : Ahem, this question is for Yoandri. In chapter 2 you say "I thought I wouldn't get caught." WHY DID YOU EVEN CHEAT ON HER IN THE FIRST PLACE, ASSHÔLE? SHE GAVE HERSELF TO YOU, AND YOU PLAYED HER. Okay I gotta chill lmao gtgtgtgtg
Yoandri: well don't you live to make me feel like crap.
Angelia: answer the fucking question, Yoandri. not in the mood for your bullshit right now.
Yoandri: What did I do?
Angelia: you said I was beautiful back then. bruh what about now? *crosses arms*
Yoandri: oh excuse me. I was just saying beautiful back then because you're gorgeous now. *crosses arms*
Angelia: ...oh. *blushes*
Yoandri: mhm. that's what I thought.

@biskwits : Question for Yoandri, *clears throat* BOY WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB LIKE YOU'RE IN THE TOP COLLEGE SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE A BIT OF MENTALITY TO THINK THINGS THROUGH. THIS ISN'T XBOX FOR YOU  TO BE PLAYING GAMES. *drops mic*
Angelia: I love this female right here. *wipes tear* YOU TELL HIM. SINCE MY AUTHOR WON'T LET ME.
Alisha: uhm. sweetie simmer down. it takes time to build up the momentum for a roasting session. okay? alright.
Yoandri: LISTEN. SHE ALWAYS PLAYS WITH MY EMOTIONS-
Alisha: *sips tea*

okay so I did all of the character based questions first so now I shall do mine.

Amiller101 : This one is for Alisha, YOU HAVE NO FLAWS. lol it's not a question, it's a statement, oh well.
Alisha: THANK YOU FAM. IT MEANS A LOT *wipes tear*
Yoandri: but you ugly as fuc-
Alisha: boy shut the fuck up before I decide to amputate your leg in the story.
Yoandri: *grumbles*

yesiicx : kk here's one for you buddy. HOW CAN YOU DO A Q&A IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK WITHOUT WARNING??
Alisha: *clears throat* it was a gloomy, cold Sunday night in Rhode Island. Alisha had nothing to do but watch Grey's Anatomy and spam people with comments. Until she had an idea. Q. &. A.

yesiicx : another one for you HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT MAKING ME LOSSE IT!??
Alisha: I like to call it emotional drainage because it's sad and it feels like you can't go on but your author updates and you're like, nope gotta keep reading this shit.

yesiicx : buddy is it just me or do you get jelly to??? :'))))
Alisha: I mean I don't always get jelly but when I do-*pulls out Smuckers and Welch's grape jelly*-I prefer these.
Angelia:...I think she meant jealous
Alisha: ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY POWER?
Angelia: simmer the fuck down. just clarifying things you get wrong sometimes.
Alisha: fine. *sighs* I do get jelly sometimes, depending on the event.

@paleta9910 : I got a lit bit of a personal question how do you deal with the issue(s) that you have?
Alisha: in the past, I was sad all of the time. like it was really bad. some other things happened and that's when I questioned why I was on the planet in the first place and just know that questioning your existence really fucking sucks. I would just smile, my parents didn't know or anything, but it still sucked. Then I realized that when I wrote on Wattpad, or did martial arts, I felt so much better afterwards. On Wattpad, it felt like I could spill all of my pent up feelings into my works and in martial arts, you get to exercise, be less tense, and throw all your emotions into whatever you are physically doing. So that's how I personally deal with my issues and I also throw myself into my schoolwork so much that I can't be distracted by anything else. I advise that you focus on a goal, something like going to the college you want, or passing a major test, and you work on that goal 100% of the time, you'll be too busy working towards your goal that everybody else's bullshit won't matter. I'm in a mindset where I have to prove people wrong and will do everything in my power to be greater than them because they just want to drag me down with them. Don't let this happen because you guys are too special for that. Keep your feet on the ground, and your chin up. If someone bullies you, you tell them off and put them in their place because who the fuck gave them permission to do that bullshit? You can also ignore them completely, and ignore their presence.
Angelia: you're getting off track.
Yoandri: our author is giving a speech, shush.
Joel: Angelia, stop interrupting.

@emilyramos203 : Why do you always leave me at a cliffhanger?!?! Well not always but you get the point nd          Are you planning to make a third part of this series?!
Alisha: cliffhangers are amazing because it leaves the mind wandering. but if it helps I promise I won't do them as often 😂😂💙. and I don't know if I should make a third part of the series because I feel like I would be drawling it on too much. but if you guys would like one please comment.

and this concludes the Q&A. I hope you guys liked it and if any more questions pop up, I'll just keep adding them on this part of the book.

bye my loves 💙